Author Notes

Welcome to Book Two of The Powder Trail, a historical fantasy about memories, healing and love. This story took over my life back in 2013 and has not let me go since!  

If you haven't already, please check out Book One, The Great Ellini

This volume picks up pretty much where that one left off. In 1876, Jack has just lost Ellini, and in 1881, both his memories and his feelings for her have been magically blocked. He just knows she's extremely compulsive company, and that a part of him will be lost forever if she dies.

But his memories are breaking through. He keeps humming the Star-spangled banner under his breath. His left hand wanders off of its own accord and writes 'Help me' on the nearest piece of paper.  

Will he get his memories back in time to save her from dying on the fourth of July? Will Ellini end up wearing the red dress or the white? And who is going to be lying dead on the steps of the Turl Street Music Rooms, as the prophecy predicted? 

Please comment and vote if you can - it means the world to me. But most of all, thank you, thank you, thank you for checking out my book! 

***

AWARDS: 

2nd Place - Best Romantic Scene (Mystical Mini Awards 2023): 

***