69

Chapter 69

Jiang Qian has now developed the habit of going to bed late at night. Seeing that he was listless, Yu Cizhou asked Jiang Qian to go in and rest first.

Yu Cizhou guarded the little guys in the yard until late at night, seeing that the little guys had no intention of resting at all, so he carried them and threw them into the house.

However, the boys were more naughty than the other, and as soon as Yu Cizhou brought them in, they ran out again.

After repeating this several times, Yu Cizhou was so angry that he directly set up an enchantment in the room to trap the little guys inside one by one.

"Aww~"

"chirp~"

"Meow ~"

"Jiujiu~"

The four cubs yelled one after another, trying to rush out of the barrier. Seeing this, Yu Cizhou re-established a barrier outside. In this way, the house was tightly sealed by Yu Cizhou from the inside to the outside, and it was absolutely impossible for the little boy inside to escape.

Jiang Qian had already fallen asleep, but woke up again in the middle of the night.

He got up and came out to see that the yard was empty, and then he noticed the barrier outside the other room.

Jiang Qian went to the door and poked his head in, and saw Yu Cizhou sitting in the door with a face of indifference, separated by the barrier, all the cubs inside were "excited" and kept "helping me" at Jiang Qian. Complaint".

"Why do you use this trick again?" Jiang Qian laughed.

Yu Cizhou sighed, looking very depressed, obviously he was "tortured" by these little bastards.

"Ah Qian, am I useless? I can't even coax a few brats well." Yu Cizhou said.

It was rare for Jiang Qian to see Yu Cizhou's dejected look. He walked up to him and sat down, and said, "Aren't I even more useless than you? You can still think of such a way to trap them, I'm helpless .Fortunately, I still have you, if I have to deal with them myself, I'm afraid I can only take them back to Guangling Daze."

"Do you want to go back?" Yu Cizhou asked.

"I don't want to." Jiang Qian said, "Our home is in the capital."

Jiang Qian had also thought about going back to Guangling Daze before. After all, that place is a place of monster races. It doesn't need to be as restrained as it is in the human race, and there are not so many rules and scruples. And when they returned to Guangling Daze, the little mynah and the others could help take care of the cubs, so Jiang Qian and Yu Cizhou wouldn't be in such a mess.

But Jiang Qian didn't want to go back at this time, at least not because of such things.

Besides, Yu Cizhou and Phoenix Demon Venerable had never been very confrontational, Jiang Qian didn't want the two of them to fall into the embarrassing situation where they had to face each other. Jiang Qian thought about taking the cubs back to Guangling Daze to live for a while when they were a little older, but right now is definitely not the best time.

More importantly, Jiang Qian actually likes life now.

Although the cub's naughtiness brought some troubles, but that kind of down-to-earth and fine-grained happiness was something he had never had before.

Jiang Qian now understands why Phoenix Demon Venerable agreed to let him live in the capital instead of asking him to return to Guangling Daze. Probably the other party also knew him well, knowing that he would definitely prefer living in the capital.