63

Chapter 63

On the way back, Yu Cizhou was still talking to Jiang Qian about the arrangements for the garden.

Sitting in the carriage, Jiang Qian leaned on Yu Cizhou's shoulder, feeling drowsy.

"At that time, the open space at the entrance can be planted with spiritual grass. However, it is difficult to get the seeds of spiritual grass in the capital. When we go back to Guangling Daze, we can ask Bai Hufa for some." Yu Cizhou said: " The main courtyard at the back is spacious, and we can add a few more spiritual trees, then the whole garden will definitely be full of spiritual energy."

Jiang Qian nodded perfunctorily, and couldn't help thinking about Wang Huoquan.

He thought to himself that Yu Cizhou's vision for picking places is really good, but it's a pity... hey.

"What's wrong?" Yu Cizhou couldn't help asking when he heard Jiang Qian sigh.

"It's okay." Jiang Qian hurriedly waved her hands and changed her sitting position.

Yu Cizhou only thought that he was suffering again, so he quickly put his hand on his lower abdomen to calm the evil spirit in his body.

Jiang Qian couldn't help but said, "I don't feel bad, no need."

"It will be too late to comfort him when he is uncomfortable." Yu Cizhou still did not move his hand, and said, "From now on, I will comfort him for you every morning, noon and night, so that you can suffer less pregnancy pain .”

Jiang Qian was startled when she heard the words, and turned to look at Yu Cizhou, and saw Yu Cizhou's handsome brows and eyes were a little nervous, as if what he was doing was an extremely important event.

Looking at Yu Cizhou's well-defined side face, Jiang Qian's heart suddenly moved, and his breathing became a little messy.

"Yu Cizhou." Jiang Qian said.

Yu Cizhou looked at Jiang Qian, said "Yes", and waited for him to say something later.

Jiang Qian stared at him for a while, then said, "You are very handsome."

Yu Cizhou was startled, but felt a little uncomfortable being praised by Jiang Qian.

Jiang Qian has always been hard-spoken and soft-hearted, and he is the last one who likes to say good things. It is rare for Yu Cizhou to hear a sentence, and he immediately feels a little elated.

"You look better." Yu Cizhou muffled.

"You still look good." Jiang Qian said.

"You..." Yu Cizhou suddenly smiled, and didn't speak any more, only his hands kept releasing demonic power.

Jiang Qian felt a slight heat in her stomach, and the discomfort caused by her pregnancy immediately dissipated.

He couldn't help letting out a pleasant sigh, and then leaned on Yu Cizhou's shoulder and rubbed it.

Yu Cizhou subconsciously leaned over and kissed Jiang Qian's forehead. His kiss originally meant a little comfort and intimacy, but Jiang Qian seemed to be mistaken. He raised his neck and followed Yu Cizhou's breath. He pecked lightly on the corner of the other's lips.

Jiang Qian's behavior was so coquettish that Yu Cizhou almost couldn't react for a while.

But before he could react, Jiang Qian moved to the corner of his other lips and kissed again.

Yu Cizhou: ...

The sun is really out in the west today.

"Ah Qian..." Yu Cizhou whispered Jiang Qian's name, then hugged him in his arms and kissed him.