52

Chapter 52

Yu Cizhou looked at Jiang Qian in a daze, with a guilty expression on his face, as if he had done something shameful.

But when he observed Jiang Qian, he found that there was no sullen look in Jiang Qian's eyes, but the way he looked at him made him feel a little strange.

Jiang Qian's memory recovered, although it was only such a small fragment, it changed a lot of things.

Yu Cizhou didn't know what it meant, but he could feel Jiang Qian's gaze looking at him, which was different from before, and there was obviously something more in it.

"Have you touched it?" Jiang Qian asked him again.

Yu Cizhou's eyes flickered with hesitation, and then shook his head.

Jiang Qian stared at him for a moment, then said, "You're lying."

Just now, the moment Jiang Qian woke up, he already felt Yu Cizhou's evil spirit probing in his body.

"No." Yu Cizhou said.

"Nothing?" Jiang Qian said again.

Yu Cizhou's eyes fell on Jiang Qian's lower abdomen again, and he said, "No eggs, you were lying to me earlier."

When he said this, the devilish energy in his eyes was faintly visible, and his mood seemed extremely unstable.

Seeing his expression, Jiang Qian felt a little guilty for no reason.

All kinds of past memories emerged in his memory, which suddenly increased the sense of indebtedness in Jiang Qian's heart.

"You're blaming me." Jiang Qian couldn't help reaching out to caress between Yu Cizhou's eyebrows, his slender fingers were cool, and he carefully traced Yu Cizhou's handsome eyebrows, his movements were very careful.

Yu Cizhou raised his eyes to look at him, his eyes gradually became hot.

He suddenly raised his hand to grab Jiang Qian's hand, and said in a hoarse voice, "I don't blame you, and I won't blame you."

"You're lying again." Jiang Qian looked at him and said.

"Otherwise..." With a bit of evil in Yu Cizhou's eyes, he suddenly approached Jiang Qian and said, "Otherwise, give me one back.

Jiang Qian's eyes moved slightly, and she said, "That's all you want?"

Yu Cizhou raised his eyebrows, he doesn't really care about this...

Even if it was the first egg, it was an accident for Yu Cizhou. Yu Cizhou was certainly happy to have that egg, but compared with Jiang Qian, it was just the icing on the cake.

But this time, when he mistakenly thought that Jiang Qian had a second egg, he was actually more anxious than happy.

So when he learned that it was a lie, Yu Cizhou didn't feel too disappointed, let alone blame Jiang Qian for it.

But when Jiang Qian asked him that, he looked at Jiang Qian and said, "I want it."

When he said this, there was some anticipation in his heart, as if he wanted to prove something to Jiang Qian, as if Jiang Qian agreed to his request, it was equivalent to agreeing to many other things.

The devilish energy in Yu Cizhou's heart continued to haunt him, which made it impossible for him to think calmly in front of Jiang Qian.

"If you want..." Jiang Qian moved closer to Yu Cizhou's ear, exhaling warm breath with a temperature that made Yu Cizhou's heart palpitate, and then Yu Cizhou heard Jiang Qian whisper in his ear: "Give birth to one."