Kidnapped

Lucius Malfoy drank greedily from the potion. Slowly, his blond hair grew longer and went into a whip-like braid. His wrinkles smoothened out and his hands stopped shaking. Chapped lips became full. Muscles grew. Bones weathered with arthritis became agile again.

He became the living embodiment of his son.

Draco Malfoy.

More than three years. He has been doing this for more than three years.

His useless son was disposed in the basement. The only thing left to do was to make his grandson obey him. It was time to restore the Malfoy line. Scorpius will settle down with a pureblood girl. 

This ends now.

Thanking his lucky stars that Scorpius came back to Malfoy Manor for Christmas break, Lucius crept quietly to Scorpius' room.

                                                                               .               .              .

Scorpius woke up to ropes biting his skin. He blinked, bleary eyed, as his eyes accustomed to the darkness. 

No one was there. The worst thing? There was bugs and cobwebs and dust that made him sneeze. God, whoever it was, can't they bother to cast a Scourgify?

Unless its a muggle.

Shivers travelled down Scorpius' spine. "Hello?" He called out.

A figure emerged from the dust, holding a bubbling vial of potion and a wand. Scorpius knew that what was going to happen after isn't pleasant, and struggled against the bonds. 

"Who are you?" He demanded, struggling against his bonds. "My father will come and save me!" His voice echoed throughout the room.

The figure stepped into the sliver of moonlight.

Scorpius gasped. "Father?"

The supposed Draco Malfoy sneered. "Are you sure I'm your father?" With a lazy flick of his wand, the shadows parted, revealing a gaunt figure.

Scorpius looked at the two of them, eyes bouncing between the two.

"Oh no no no no this isn't possible!" He roared, struggling against the bonds.

But it is indeed. Right before his eyes, Draco Malfoy number one was changing. He grew shorter, wrinkles appear, hairline receded... "Grandfather?" Scorpius gasped.

"Almost four years, boy, almost four years I've been doing this. Taking your father's hair and brewing polyjuice, to teach you how to act like a pureblood. All for naught? You have to fall for a boy, become a faggot and end the Malfoy line that continued for centuries? Not to mention that it was a Potter." Lucius spat out the last word like it was scum in is mouth.

"It doesn't matter." Scorpius looked away. "I'm his soulmate. But he isn't mine. He'll never accept me." 

"Then you'll find another boy!" Lucius roared. "You will marry a girl. Pureblood. If you do not agree, well... I know some Unforgivables and where your beloved live."

"Don't you dare!" Scorpius almost leapt out of his chair in desperation. "Don't hurt Albus! I'll do whatever you say. Just don't hurt him." Scorpius whispered, begging.

"You drive a hard bargain." Lucius smirked triumphantly. "Very well. A toe out of line and it is the Unforgivables. But I have to teach you a lesson first. Crucio!"

As Scorpius trembled from the aftershocks of the Crucatius, tears streaming down his cheeks, he told himself that it was all worth it to keep Albus safe.

                                                                          .                   .                     . 

Albus, meanwhile, was at the Burrow, having the worst Christmas ever.

His dreams were bombarded with images of Scorpius in various memories, and with a few wet dreams mixed between too. Luckily, he knew where James kept his wand, or else cleaning up would be troublesome.

In addition, his whole body was alight with desire to travel south of the Burrow, and his head was hurting. Really, now? It was only a week away from his soulmate, and he didn't even know who they were.

Albus let out another enamored sigh at the thought of Scorpius. How he wished that Scorpius was his soulmate. Of course, he wasn't. He frowned at his forearm. A pendant appeared next to the book, ink and quill a few days earlier. 

He looked out of the window again.

"You are staring at that spot again." Rose whispered.

"I know! But that is where my soulmate is right now! And I'm getting sick because we have no contact! I want to know who she is!"

"What makes you think it is a girl?" Rose countered.

Rose grinned when she saw the light blush on Albus' cheeks. Soon, she thinks, soon.