Chapter 14: A Tale Of Two Lovers

A/N Final chapter!!!!

Aether POV:

Venti grabbed my scarf and kissed me. I froze in surprise. His soft lips connected with mine and the realization turned me into a flustered mess.

After what felt like an unreal eternity, Venti broke the kiss and turned away in embarrassment.

Venti kissed me!?

"I'm sorry, Aether." Venti said and avoided my eyes.

I stared at him for a while. Venti noticed how close we were and tried to take a step back. I stopped him by grabbing his hand and then put my hand under his chin.

"There's nothing to be sorry about."

I kissed him and after a moment of surprise, he kissed back. The feeling of finally kissing him was indescribable. It felt as if the world had disappeared around us and I only cared about him.

Venti wrapped his arms around my neck as I moved my hands down to his waist. The wind that blew through our hair carried dandelion seeds and the scent of flowers.

We broke apart and looked into each other's eyes. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"How long?" I asked after a while.

"Since we saved Dvalin." Venti answered after thinking for a moment.

I chuckled.

"What about you?" he giggled.

I thought about it for a moment.

"I don't know, maybe since I first met you?"

Venti shook his head.

"No, you were together with Xiao, remember?"

I sighed.

"I guess you're right. I realized how I felt when I was in Inazuma."

I noticed the dandelion seeds flying around us. I laughed.

"Is this your doing?"

Venti giggled and blushed.

"I am the God of Anemo, after all."

His braids glowed in the color of Anemo as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I melted into his touch and he giggled.

I can't believe he actually feels the same way.

We kissed again as the wind continued to swirl around us.

A/N

"And then I woke up."

I'm kidding, lol. 

This is so short, but Idk what else to write. Thanks for reading my first story on Wattpad and thanks for all the wonderful comments! 

I'm planning on either continuing this story (Sumeru archon quests) or writing a new Genshin fanfic. I wrote about it a few chapters ago, "The Musical", in desperate need of a new name. It's going to be an... interesting story, that's for sure. I have the first few chapters planned, but I'm going to start uploading them when I have written about five complete chapters and written the timeline for about ten. (I seriously have a whole chapter about Xingqiu x Chongyun) 

Aether transfers to a new High School called "Teyvat High" to try to find his twin sister who went missing six years earlier when the nation of Khaenriah was destroyed. After a few weeks, Aether has his own group of friends, mainly Venti and Xiao. But fate has a surprise in store for Aether when the Inazuman exchange students arrive. Lumine arrives with her friends from Inazuma High and she and Aether eventually find out that they have very different views on their school and the world in general. In the meantime, Aether starts to fall for one of his best friends and a certain event at a party causes them to distance themselves from each other. And in the middle of all this chaos, Aether's class is supposed to put up a musical at the end of the semester. The question is; Will they be able to do it despite everything that's going on?

:D

Then there's another thing that I want to write about, but I'm considering putting it in its own separate book. It's about Sumeru exchange students like Cyno, Tighnari, and Collei. There's also this new ship that I like which is kind of unusual(?) that I want to write about. I'm still putting this thing together and it's a real puzzle. (It's one of the reasons why I haven't updated this story in a while)

Sorry about the lack of updates on my other Aeventi story! I'm not planning to update it anytime soon and I'm abandoning it for now. Sorry! :(

Have an awesome day and remember that you're the best! :)