Karishma's Mission

It was now the day Haseena and Ammi had to leave for the seminar. Haseena was standing near her car constantly looking at her wrist watch to keep a check on the time.

"Jaldi kijiye Ammi, aaj hi pohochna hai hame Training Camp par". Haseena called out to her mother with a slightly agitated tone.

"Are aa rahe hain, chilla kyun rahi ho. Apna to shirt aur jeans pehen ke chali jaati hai kahin bhi, aur ham jara saj sawar len to dikkat ho jaati hai mohtarma ko", Ammi said coming out of her house locking it behind her, clearly taunting her daughter.

Haseena just shook her head at her mother's antics and got into the driver's seat after making sure that Ammi had settled well in the back seat.

"Ek to ye ajeeb si excitement, jo kal se hamara picha nhi chor rahi, upar se Ammi bhi baat baat par hame hi sunati rehti hain", Haseena thought in her head and took off towards their destination, shaking her head to get rid of the thoughts brewing inside it.

At The Training Camp...

Karishma was sitting in her room, reading the secret report she found in the record room, her brows furrowed and focus directed entirely towards what was written in that file. She kept turning pages of the file time to time, oblivious to her surroundings. When she finally looked up, her eyes had a different shine.

"Aap jo bhi hain, maan gaye aapko Lone Wolf. Is level ki intelligence aur presence of mind ki aapne vo dekh liya jo IB ke best of the best officers aur agents tak nhi dekh paye. Kabhi agar mauka mila, to aapse mil ke aapke sath kaam jaroor karna chahenge ham. Fan hog aye aapki brilliancy ke", Karishma said out loud, clearly reverent of the genius behind that old report.

Karishma suddenly remembered something and frantically turned the pages of the file until she reached the last page, she looked at the date the last development of the report was signed on.

"October 9th, 2018. Yani ki jisne bhi ye report banayi hai vo 2018 tak is academy ka cadet reh chuka hai. Bohot badhiya, ab ham pata lagaenge ki kaun hai ye, jiski intelligence ke samne bade bade fail hain", Karishma exclaimed happily and ran out of her room on her new mission of finding the true identity of Lone Wolf, after safely hiding her secret report and locking her room behind her.

Here in Haseena's car, 

Ammi was constantly trying to get her daughter to find love and settle down in her life with someone she loves.

"Jab tu itne dangerous missions par jaati hai, tujhe apne desh aur uski ke alawa kuch yaad nhi rehta. Apni Ammi bhi nhi. Ham sirf itna chahte hain ki teri life mein koi aisa ho jiske liye teri kuch jimmedariyan hon, aur vo jimmedariyan tujhe ye yaad dilaen ki desh ke baad teri ek family bhi hai aur us family ke liye tujhe sahi salamat ghar bhi lautna hai. Tere Abbu apne parivar se bohot pyar karte the aur teri hi tarah unhone bhi apne desh ko sabse pahle rakha. Par apne desh ki hifazat karte hue vo apne parivar ko bhool jaate the. Isiliye to, bina ek baar apne parivar ke bare mein soche unhone razi khushi shahadat qubool kar li. Ham nhi chahte ki ham tujhe bhi unki tarah kho den, isiliye roz ye darkhaast karte hain khuda se ki tujhe bhi koi aisa mile jo tujhe ye sikhaye ki desh ko aage rakhna galat nhi hai, par us junoon mein apne parivar ko bhool jana galat hai". Ammi said, her voice soft and hopeful.

"Aap aaj bhi roz Abbu ko yaad karti hain na Ammi", Haseena asked her mother, her eyes moist with unshed tears.

"Yaad unhe kiya jata hai bache, jine ham kabhi bhoole hon, aur jis se pyar kiya ho, use bhala koi kaise bhool sakta hai. Hn par ham ye zaroor sochte hain ki kash tere Abbu abhi yahan hote aur vo ye dekh paate ki unki shehzadi kaise unki hi tarah ek kaabil aur mazboot officer ban gayi hai, aur apne desh ki hifazat ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai", Ammi said while wiping Haseena's tears and caressing her face telling her how proud she is of her daughter.

Haseena snuggled more into her mother's palm, soaking the warmth and love her mother was showering on her. Ammi decided to lighten the mood and tease her daughter a bit.

"To kab mila rahi ho hame apne hamsafar se", Ammi asked Haseena, in a teasing tone.

"Kya Ammi aap bhi, pahle pyar to ho tabhi to aapko milaenge na apne hamsafar se", Haseena said with a cute pout.

Ammi just laughed at her daughter's antics and both of them continued their journey talking about things and spending some quality mother-daughter time.

Back to the Training Camp,

Karishma was asking all her instructors if they knew any cadet of the 2017-2018 batch who went by the code name Lone Wolf, to which all the instructors responded with a no. She checked all the records of the batch, tried searching for the name of the academy alumni who are now a part of IB but she wasn't getting any luck.

She was sitting disappointed when she heard two of her co-cadets talking amongst themselves.

"Hey, tune suna kya ki kal hone wale seminar ki Chief Guest Haseena Madam isi academy ki cadet reh chuki hain", one of the cadets said.

"Hn yaar, 2017-2018 batch ki best cadet hain vo, academy ki sabse prestigious best cadet trophy aur golden sword award ki gayi thi unhe", the other cadet said, her voice laced with admiration for Haseena.

Karishma's eyes suddenly lit up with an idea. "Agar Haseena Madam bhi 2017-18 batch ki cadet hain, to ho sakta hai ki vo Lone Wolf ke bare mein bhi jaanti hon. Ab to kal hi pata chalega ki aakhir kaun hai ye Lone Wolf", she said to herself and moved towards her room, waiting excitedly for the next day, now for not one reason but two. 

Little did our two Parallels knew what an exciting adventure, the next day would bring them.

Let's see where Fate takes them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep loving our story.

And do vote if you like it and comment your feedback and reactions.

We'll soon be back with another update.

Until then, Stay Safe 😊