Monster Biology & Health Questions

Monster biology/health questions:

How many human years is 1 monster year?

Monster years are determined by the species,  in order of shortest to longest it's insects/arachnid, Bird, Dog/Cat, other mammals, Fish, reptiles. In order 5 to 1 (Insects/Arachnids), 5 or 6 to 1 (small animals such as mice/rats), 7 to 1 (Birds), 10 to 1 (Dogs/Cats), 20 to 1 (Fish), 25 to 1 (Reptiles). 

Next are the undead types, Ghost, then Skeleton, Ghost are 500 to 1 after the age of 6, Skeletons are 1000 to 1 after the age of 4. Next is elementals at 10,000 to 1. Then finally Boss monsters whom are immortal until they have children.

Note: That the ages will vary depending on outliers and species of the genus. Such as parrots living longer then Robins so instead of the 7 to 1 ratio it would be more similar to reptiles being 25 to 1. If you have a specific animal monster OC that hasn't been written for the age group, you can message us.

What is the ratio of matter to magic for monsters bodies? Do mages also have magic that makes up their body?

In the normal UT Reality Monsters are 90% magic and 10% matter, here though the ratio can be as low as 80/20 or as high as 50/50. Mages do not have bodies made of magic, they have an extra part to their brain; that's referred to the third eye in some cases, which lets them use magic.

What about the magic to matter ratio to people who turned into monster OCs? Are they different?

People who turned would have 70% magic and 30% matter (the matter including blood, water, plasma, etc.) to 50% magic and 50% matter.

The reason why magic concentration is lower is due to the partial fusion of our souls with our OCs. And though it is lower in amount, it is made up with high potency instead due to our DT levels and soul attributes being more powerful than a monster's.

But how would that effect monster soulmates? Spark said that they have more physical matter than the average monster so what is the ratio for them?

For monster soulmates the ratio would be 80% magic and 20% matter to 60% magic and 40% matter depending on the monster. For humans the ratio is 20% magic and 80% matter.

When monsters/skeletons eat food does it disappear before it hits the back of the throat? Or does that only apply to magic/monster food?

It only applies with magic/monster food.

Can monsters have allergies? Like- shellfish, pork, or peanut butter? Or even have intolerances? Like lactose intolerant? Or does the magic in their bodies make that impossible?

They can't have food allergies but can be sensitive to allergens like flower pollen and dust. Which means that Dog OCs can eat chocolate and Cat OCs can drink milk.

Can monsters receive transplants or be organ donors?

Monsters usually don't need transplants as high level healing spells/items can regrow limbs. However a skeleton eye light can be used to replace an eye, which the skeleton regrowing said eye light after building enough magic.

Can monsters be organ donors or donate magic, other then skeletons?

Any monster can donate magic, though only near boss level ones can donate organs if needed.