Questions on Publishing/Events of UT-Awakening

Questions on the publishing/events of UTAwakening:

Is there a time limit to post this?

No there is not.

I want to join, or am I too late?

Authors/Creators can join whenever they want. There is no set due date for this.

Do I have to put Undertale Awakening on the book title?

No, you do have to say its a collaboration and @Originalsparkstar for it, as well as #Undertaleawakening in it if you aren't though.

Do I have to put it on Wattpad, or can I put it on AO3 or even put it on GachaClub?

It doesn't have to be exclusively on Wattpad, you can put it on anything you like. Just give credit that its from Originalsparkstar and put a link from a Undertale Awakening Reading List so that others can enjoy it.

What is the event where everyone gets transformed called?

As of right now, The Rebirth Event. The collab is called UndertaleAwakening, don't confuse the two.

Can anyone make an OC during the four days the event takes place?

Yes, even the corrupted governments.

Can we create OCs for other people? Like family members or people we hate?

Yes you can, at least for the first four days of the Rebirth event, anytime afterwards though is impossible. (For people you hate, all you need to have is their name and date of birth)

Do I have to write/type a bio for the OC? Or have to write/type any items or abilities I want to add to my OC during the four days of the event?

No, you can also do it through thoughts as well.

At what day is the event? How long does it last?

The event moves from the northern hemisphere and slowly travels to the southern hemisphere. It starts on October 21s (Friday)t at 12:00a.m and ends on October 24th (Monday) at 11:59 p.m.

What time zone are we using for the spread of the Rebirth Event?

Alaska Standard Time Time zone in North Pole, AK (GMT-9)

How does the event spread?

It comes from the north pole and steadily goes down all the way to the south pole. Basically it spreads much like water, it trickles from the top and goes all the way down. So lets say at the 21st of Oct on 8 a.m., it covers the entirety of Canada, that means it also covered the majority of Russia and Europe at the same time.

, it covers the entirety of Canada, that means it also covered the majority of Russia and Europe at the same time