"Tommorrow is the day.." Chapter 7

[here's what I came up with since writer's block hit me like a brick on a Thursday night]

"At a lost....trapped in sekai along with my trapped feelings...I'm so sick of this..."

I lie down on the floor and close my eyes.

"Maybe if I fall asleep, I could escape from this nightmare.." I say to myself.

As I lay on the concrete, desparately trying to escape this nightmare, the events of this past weekend come back to haunt me..being here in this sekai...the letters....everything just came spiraling down and I can't take it anymore..my head and heart aches in the pain...I never thought loving someone could feel this bad...being physically and mentally trapped..the absolute heatbreak of love..

[few moments later]

"OH MY GOD IS SHE BREATHING"

"SHUT UP IM TRYING TO LISTEN"

"H-HOW DID THIS HAPPEN I ONLY LEFT FOR A MOMENT!!"

"E-EVERYONE CALM DOWN I THINK SHE'S WAKING UP..!"

I open my eyes to see everyone surrounding me in a clear panic..what could it be for?

"KOHANE!!" I feel a tight grip around my shoulders and as my eyes begin to focus, I realize it's An.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE AWAKE, DOES YOU HEAD HURT? ARE YOU INJURED?" She starts moving my hair out the way and looking around my head frantically.

"An calm down can't you see she's awake and clearly not dead?" Akito says, rolling his eyes.

"SHUT UP I SAW YOU PANICKING AS WELL WHEN WE ENTERED SEKAI!!"

"It wasn't the greatest sight to behold..." Toya continued.

"W-what-" I finally spoke out.

"KOHANE DO YOU REMEMBER HOW THIS HAPPENED?"

"ow...An-"

"An can you stop yelling in her ear, she's not deaf.." Akito sighed, pouring water into a glass cup.

"I'm sorry!! I was just really scared for you!!" An said.

"We all were" Toya continued.

"I-I thought I was stuck.." I said before pausing..

Was me being stuck in that sekai just a dream..? I've never had a dream like that before..

"huh?" An asked.

"N-nothing...I guess I just passed out.." I said.

"Here." Akito began walking to me and placing the glass of water next to me, then walking away.

"Well we already missed practice and it seems you'll be unable to continue regular plans, how about I walk you home today?" An said as she grabbed my hand.

"Do you still want to hang out after?" I asked her.

"Of course! I do want to stay a bit longer to see if you're alright!..but I have to go rehearsing something in a few hours?"

"Rehearse? Do you have a performance An?" Toya questioned.

"N-no..not that kind of performance.." An laughed then let out a heavy sigh.

"Oh wait what's today?" I asked.

"It's Thursday! Why'd you ask?"

"fuck." I abruptly reply without thinking.

"H-huh?"

"Is there something going on Thursday, Kohane?" Toya asked.

"No, tommorrow actually..."