Chapter 4: Ninjas and Pies

-------------

(Picture: Brayden)

Jonathan's POV:

Ummm... Once again, Lady Vanessa Crest, Daughter of Duke Crest, Duke of Gerbillion.

Crest, isn't that supposed to be way before now? We're already at M, almost halfway through. She was probably re presented because I wasn't there when she was actually presented. That's selfish, nobody else was re presented, brat. Then again, most of the Duke's daughters (DDs) are pretty selfish.

Lady Britalia Monchesti, Daughter of Duke Monchesti, Duke of Reynight.

Great probably another bratty DD in overly fancy cloths, my eyes slowly wandered up, and I shot up straight in my chair when I saw her. The strange girl on the balcony is a DD? No DD would ever be seen acting like that, especially in front of the prince, and even if she was trying to get my attention it was highly unlikely she would forget who I was and not bother to introduce herself. I thought she would be like a knight's daughter or a lower ranked noble.

I suddenly heard a gasp from the crowd, I looked back up and saw her hopping onto the banister and starting to slide down it with this half evil, half laughing smile on her face. She mockingly saluted to the other DD, and jumped down onto the platform. She started bowing and tipping her "hat". What is with this girl?

She started to move back down, but suddenly tripped, I shot up out of my seat ready to hurriedly make my way over, when she stopped falling and was pulled up by some guy, who looked, well, looked really good compared to me, and that is seriously saying something.

She looked up, and I expected her to sass him like she did to me and basically anyone, but instead she beamed up at him and launched herself into a hug.

I should have known, the only reason she didn't act like a fool for me was because she was already a fool for someone else.

Britalia's POV:

"Watch it Peanut," my older brother, Brayden said, grinning.

"Bro Bray!" I laughed and hugged him.

"Hey Brittle Sis. I'm glad to see you haven't changed too much, though this dress isn't the best thing you've worn. I disapprove," my brother said, poking me in the stomach.

"Ugh, tell me about it. Mom won't stop getting me these stupid things," I rolled my eyes.

"I feel you, when I was your age, she got me the most ridiculous suits and pants possible, people were always like, 'wow that's so great,' but I felt like a doll. Come on, let's get out of here, it's too loud and people are staring at you."

"Nothing unusual. Let's go!"

We walked towards the snack table, which unsurprisingly was pretty cleared out, probably all the women were afraid of looking like "pigs" if they stood too close to the table. Ooo yay! Brownies.

"Wheh dih hou geh bah," I said, my mouth full of brownie.

"Good thing I speak brownie face," he said, "I got back just last night, Rhea wanted to get here so that she could get ready for the Presentation." Rhea was his best friend, they were both traveling with some of their school friends to learn more about leadership and blah blah blah. I'm glad he's back.

"Why didn't you come home then?"

"Umm... I stayed at one of my mate's houses. I didn't want to wake you up at three a.m." he said.

"You know I'm always awake at three a.m. I think that you were having a girls night with Rhea!"

"Shut up. No I wasn't. I swe–"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 31, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Princely and Royal (Pompous and Spoiled)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें