Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

"Sorry Jin hyung can't come greet you. He's weak." Hoseok said as Taehyung fixed the older gentleman a cup of tea.

"Don't apologise. I understand that it must be hard for all of you. Namjoon has been keeping all of us updated, as well as the omegas' conditions." He nodded his head.

"Alright, so tell me what I have to do." He cleared his throat.

"In a connection dream, (y/n) told Jimin something about the rogues. We think they have her instead of the hunters." Taehyung said.

"But you said there was wolfsbane..." Jin's father frowned as he heard that rogues had you instead of hunters.

"There was... We're very confused now but (y/n) mentioned something about maybe a plan? The hunters grabbed her but now she's in the hands of the rogues that want to kill us. We actually have one of them as prisoner when he tried to harm (y/n), initially." Hoseok explained.

"We wanted to ask you to chip him. We'll throw him out and let him find his pack then track him." Taehyung revealed.

"But there's cases where RFID chips don't work on humans. There's a chance that we get it into the guy but it doesn't show up. Is it really a good idea? He may just run off." Jin's father raised an eyebrow.

"That's a risk we're willing to take."

"We're desperate at this point. The rogue pack is definitely not in our area so if he has to meet them, he'll definitely have to go as a wolf. But as back up, we will have the neighbouring packs in the other territories track him or keep an eye out for him." Taehyung informed. Jin's father nodded his head, seemingly convinced.

"As a backup, is there a way you can make his shift prolonged?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes. But the effect lasts for 24 hours." Jin's father said.

"That should be fine. We'll somehow make him shift and knock him out." Taehyung and Hoseok bowed before leaving Jin's father on the couch. His eyes followed them as they disappeared down the basment.

"Jin?" Jin's father entered his son's room. Touching the sleeping boy's head, he felt the warm temperature.

"Appa?" Jin stirred with a frown.

"Hello, son. How are you feeling?" Jin's father sat by the edge of the bed.

"Tired, weak... in pain." Jin chuckled. It was obvious, the boys all looked paler with dark circles under their eyes, hair all disheveled and unshaven faces. They were all suffering. Jin's father stayed with Jin until Jin just fell back asleep. The older got up and exited the room.

"Samchon." The alphas bowed, panting and sweaty from their scouting run. The male nodded in acknowledgement.

"Taehyung and Hoseok managed to knock the prisoner out." Namjoon informed. The 3 boys led Jin's father down to the basement. Taehyung was holding his rib in slight pain while Hoseok had a cut by his lip.

"Alright. I'll patch you up later." Jin's father stepped into the cell and took the needle out with the chip.

"There." He injected the chip into the prisoner's fur, followed by the serum that would make him stay a wolf for a little longer than wanted.

"We'll carry him out." Jungkook and Namjoon carried the unconscious wolf out while Yoongi helped bring Taehyung and Hoseok out of the basement so jin's father could heal their wounds. They were weaker than usual, with the strain of the mate bond, so it did take more to knock the prisoner out. Namjoon and Jungkook moved deeper into the forest and threw the unconscious wolf onto the ground before heading back.