"Let's go!" You took the two vans that the boys drove here in. When the vans stopped, Namjoon opened the door for you to come out.

"The beach!" Hoseok screamed and all of them, except Yoongi, ran onto the white sand. Yoongi rolled his eyes at his brothers' behaviours and held your hand, heading to find a nice spot with you. He laid out the mat and sat down, patting the space beside you.

"Not gonna swim?" You asked.

"Hate the water." He grumbled, looking away. It was obvious, he wasn't a fan of the beach.

"Aww, Yoongles. I'll just keep you company then." You squished both his cheeks in your hands, cooing at him. He scowled and slapped your hands away with the most annoyed look ever.

"I told you to stop calling me that." He scoffed.

"Okay... Yoongo Boongo." You snickered. Suddenly, you were being hauled off the sand as Yoongi held you in a bridal position.

"W-Wait! Where are you going?! What are you doing?! Wait! Yoongi!" You screamed as you saw him head closer to the water. Instinctively, your arms wound themselves around his neck. If he was going to throw you into the water, you were taking him down with you. Your 6 other mates who were supposedly supposed to protect you just watched on.

"You guys are supposed to protect me!" You pointed at them as they all burst out laughing, falling onto the sand.

"Are you sorry?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow. You looked away, pursing your lips. Yoongi scared you by doing a fake drop, making you scream in fear once again like before.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!" You shouted, wailing.

"Give me a kiss." He gave a smug smile. You rolled your eyes and gave him multiple pecks. Chuckling, Yoongi walked back and set you back down on the mat. You immediately rained slaps on him.

"So mean!" You grunted. Seeing the other boys all play in the water, you wanted to go swimming too.

"I'm gonna swim." You removed your dress. Yoongi's eyes widened as the sight of your black high waisted two piece.

"Where are you going?" He grabbed your wrist.

"Swimming? We're at the beach, Yoongs!" You chuckled and his hand fell limp. He knew the others were going to have the same thoughts as him. It was confirmed when they stopped wrestling one another and stared at you with wide eyes and slightly opened mouths.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Taehyung was the first to freak out. Yoongi smirked at his brother's reaction.

"Geez, you didn't have to shout. I'm going swimming. That's why we're at the beach right?" You frowned slightly. Taehyung's eyebrow twitched slightly. You shrugged and tied your hair up, waddling in the water.

"Jungkook." Taehyung pointed.

"What- JUNGKOOK!" You squealed as Jungkook threw you over his shoulder and led you back to where Yoongi sat.

"Back so soon?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry, bub. You're not going to be walking around dressed like that." Jimin came and sat in front of you, ruffling your hair. Says him, who is dressed in a muscle tank that is now see through because of the water.

"I just want to swim."

"Not in that though. We can't have other males looking up our beautiful mate." Namjoon grinned. Hoseok whistled and Taehyung trotted over in his wolf form. He stepped into the space between your crossed legs, pressing his entire wolf body against your front in an attempt to block other people from seeing your skin. You shook your head.