Chapter Sixteen

En başından başla

"What do you say? Are you able to take time off from work?" Taehyung asked you with excitement.

"Wait... You want me to go with you?"

"Of course, silly. Did you think we were just going to leave you?" Yoongi chuckled and you blushed, knowing that you got caught for thinking that way. The boys all laughed lightly.

"We would love for you to meet our families. This is our territory but our parents' territory is actually further down south." Jungkook explained.

"I'm excited to meet your families." You smiled shyly.

That night, you decided to sleep over. Even if you didn't move in with them, you still stayed over from time to time. You laid beside Namjoon as he read his book, a small frown on his face as he focused on the contents. You couldn't help but giggle, making him tear his gaze away from the story and onto you. You stared up at him.

"You look so serious, Joon." You giggled.

"It's an interesting story." He pulled you close to him so you were practically lying on his chest as he stroked the back of your head with his free hand.

"Joon, I'm worried of what all your parents may think... Seeing that I am a human." You expressed your concern. Namjoon looked at you, closing his book and putting it on the bed.

"Jagi, don't worry. Our parents are going to love you. It doesn't matter if you're a werewolf or not. Trust me." He smiled.

"Really?"

"I'm your mate, aren't I? I won't lie to you. Our parents are actually very excited to meet you. They know you are a human. I told you, the moon goddess already had our fates laid out for us. You are meant to be our mate, no one else. Not even our parents can oppose to that." He tucked a lock of hair behind your ear.

"I'm just worried... you know? I want to be a good mate for all of you." You blushed slightly.

"You already are the best mate we could have ever asked for so don't worry about that. You are perfect just the way you are." He kissed your hand, rubbing the back of it.

*THUMP*

"What's that?" You lifted your head.

"Taehyung and Hobi are back from their patrol." Namjoon informed. You nodded, going to the window to see the two wolves standing on the porch. They looked up and met eyes with you, barking and wagging their tails.

"They said 'goodnight' to you." Namjoon relayed. You knew that he was probably mind linking with them. You smiled at the two wolves, waving before stepping away from the window and back into bed, beside Namjoon. He wrapped his arms around you, kissing your forehead. You yawned and snuggled into his warmth.

"Sleepy?" He teased with a light chuckle.

"A little." You blinked.

"Sleep then, jagi. Don't think about anything for now and just relax." He said softly, his dimple popping through. Reaching up, you gave into your urges and gave the dimple a light peck.

The next morning, the boys wanted to go for a picnic. Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok immediately shifted and ran out the door in excitement.

"Aish, those 4." Jin shook his head and grabbed the basket of food. Namjoon held the cooler box with the drinks while Yoongi held your hand and a bag of clothes for the 4 that left first. The weather was nice and cool from yesterday's rain, with a slight breeze.

"The usual spot?" Jin asked. You nodded. You helped with setting the big picnic mat right by the shining lake.

"(y/n), since you're our mate and you hold a crystal. We wanted to show you something. We're not sure if it will work but we can try." Yoongi led you to the edge of the lake.