"Have a seat! Dinner will be done soon." J-Hope invited, pointing to the empty couch, and you nodded, tucking your skirt under your bum as you sat down. V placed a cup of tea down in front of you and you bowed your head, taking the cup and sipping the liquid lightly. The 5 boys all sat around you, Seokjin and Suga staying in the kitchen to finish cooking.

"The tea is very nice." You turned to V.

"Thank you. It's my own custom blend that I created." V said and you nodded your head, impressed.

"I have not greeted Seokjin and Suga." You remembered and stood up.

"She's so polite and courteous." Jungkook stared at you. Jimin led you to the kitchen, where the oldest two were cooking. They were so busy that they didn't even notice that you walked in. They didn't even smell your scent.

"Hyungs." V coughed and they jumped slightly, turning around to see you standing there with a shy smile.

"Hello. Thank you for cooking." You said to them.

"No problem. It should be done in about half an hour. Did the boys get you a drink while you wait?" Jin asked and you nodded your head, laughing. Your tinkling laughter was like music to their ears.

"Please, don't rush on my accord. I love the tea V gave me and the boys are nice to talk to. Actually, is there anything I can help with? I'm not a gourmet chef but I can do simple things like chopping or stir frying. If that will help take some load off you." You offered, rolling your sleeves up.

"How generous." Jin and Suga melted.

"Nonsense. You're our guest, we can't possibly make you cook with us. You should be relaxing. And you're dressed so nicely, we wouldn't want to dirty your clothes." Yoongi spoke softly.

"That's okay. And it feels weird to be treated so formally. We're friends after all, right?" You asked and they all nodded their heads.

"Still, we're not going to let you cook. Come on, we'll give you a house tour." Placing his hands on your shoulders, Jimin led you out of the kitchen. You followed them as they showed you their new house.

They didn't bother going through the bedrooms because that was boring. But they did show you the library, the backyard garden, the dining room, the bar area and their home theatre. Even their hallways had a lot of glass panels, which let a lot of natural light in, giving the space a warm feeling. It was very homey but you knew it must have cost a lot.

"Really nice home." You told them.

"Thank you, we're glad you like it. You know you can come over whenever you like." V grinned and your eyes widened slightly. Jungkook nudged his older brother gently.

"Hyung, you can't say that to a girl." Jungkook whispered. You covered your hands to stifle your laughs.

"Oh, sorry." V blushed.

"It's fine." You laughed and continued walking back to the living room with them. You saw Jungkook helping the others set the table and stepped up, going to the kitchen to find J-Hope scooping the rice into bowls.

"Can I help?" You asked.

"Alright. Help me bring these out?" He smiled and you nodded, taking the bowls in your hands. With each bowl, he told you who was having which. There were different amounts of rice. For example, Jungkook, Seokjin and RM ate a lot more rice than Suga and Jimin.

"Is this good for you?" He showed you the bowl.

"Perfect." You grabbed the bowl graciously and brought it out. Of course, he knew how much you ate after seeing out cook for yourself over the course of 2 weeks.