"Did we scare her? She looked so overwhelmed." Jungkook thought. Maybe the boys all coming at once was too much.

"Poor (y/n). She looked scared too." Jimin whimpered.

"Let's just take it slow, don't come on too strong or force her to do anything. It's probably because she remembered our faces from her dreams." Namjoon said and the rest nodded.

You managed to calm yourself down in the bathroom for a few minutes and come back to class. You sat down with a slightly bow of your head and tried to ignore the boys that were sitting around you as you paid attention to the teacher, taking notes down. V side eyed you and smiled softly to himself. You were just so special.

When lunch came around, you grabbed your bag and got ready to leave class with V trailing behind you.

"Umm... Why don't you join your brothers? It wouldn't be nice to leave them on their first day." You told V, fiddling with the strap of your bag. V felt hurt as he gave you a crestfallen look.

"We don't mind joining you, if that's okay with you of course." RM slung his arm around V's shoulders. You bit your bottom lip.

"You guys should see the school and mingle with other students... I'll see you after lunch." You quickly excused at the end and sped walked away.

"(y/n)! Wait." V whimpered.

"She eats alone?" Yoongi asked. V nodded. Well, you haven't really been eating alone. V has been joining you every day ever since he came to the school.

"Should we find her?" Hoseok suggested.

"No, let's just let her have her space. We may scare her off." Jin said and they walked the other way.

You let out a sigh and sat down. You felt bad for turning them away when they were trying to be nice to you but you were used to being alone and the 7 of them altogether was just too overwhelming. For some reason, you just couldn't get rid of the image of V's crestfallen expression from your head.

"Maybe this is why you don't have friends." You scolded yourself. It felt quiet without V and his random conversations. You have grown used to it after he had been eating with you.

After school, you were able to go home before work started. You had gotten a new, better paying job as a barista at local, hipster cafe.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Coming!" You were just about to leave the house.

"Hello- Oh! V?" You nearly jumped back when you saw V and one of his brothers, Jimin, standing at your door step. You weren't expecting to see them here.

"(y/n)?! You're our new neighbour?!" V gasped. That's when you remembered that you saw moving trucks the other day. Were V and his brothers your new neighbours? That was almost too coincidental but you were kind of glad that they were at least your age and people you kind of knew. You gave a small smile and nodded.

"We actually came over to ask if our new neighbour would like to come over for dinner. We didn't know it was going to be you." Jimin laughed.

"Right... I'm actually working though. Got a new job." You said, more to Taehyung. Taehyung knew you worked at a barbecue restaurant, you had told him during one of your lunch talks.

"You got a new job? Congratulations!" V suddenly pulled you in for a hug, making you choke.

"T-Thanks." You blushed.

"When's your next day off? We would love to have to you over, we can celebrate you getting a new job too!" V exclaimed excitedly and his brother nodded in agreement. You couldn't help but laugh.