"You know, I haven't been here in a while because the last time I came here was with my granddad. The tide was high and he taught me to skip stones. When he passed away, I tried coming again but it felt lonely to just sit here alone." Tears pooled in your eyes.

"Don't cry, (y/n)." Jimin turned to you with soft eyes. He gave a low whine and nudged you with his nose gently.

"But now, I have you." You leaned in to kiss his muzzle. He licked your cheek lightly and you smiled, ruffling his fur. You stood up and walked to the edge of the lake. Jimin walked over and stood by your side.

The wind blew against your form, lightly pushing your hair back. Jimin looked up at you and your beauty.

"Y-You..." Jimin was stunned. You looked down at Jimin, tilting your head in confusion as he just continued to stare at you. Jimin opened his mouth but couldn't speak.

"Y-You're my m- OOF!" Jimin was suddenly tackled by something. You screamed in shock, backing away in fear.

"J-Jimin!" You screamed in horror as another wild wolf stood over Jimin. This wolf was bigger and a darker brown with black tips on his ears and tail.

"JIMINIE!"

"T-Tae?!" The smaller wolf stared up at his best friend and beta wolf. His mind link was working again! Taehyung gave the same grin that he always had. Jimin turned to see your still shocked and scared expression, pushing Taehyung off him. He bumped his muzzle against Taehyung's and Taehyung jumped up, putting his front paws around Jimin's neck playfully.

"Are you okay?" You asked Jimin. Jimin trotted over to you while Taehyung just stared, his head tilting at you. Jimin put his head under your hand so you could pet him. You smiled softly at him.

"You... know him?" You bent down in front of him and Jimin let out a bark.

You tried your best to hide your hurt and sadness with a smile. Of course, you were happy for Jimin to find a pack member but then, that meant you were alone again.

"C-Congratulations... Jimin." Your voice shook. Jimin blinked in confusion at your sudden change. What was wrong?

"I... just remembered that I have some work to do." You headed back to the picnic mat and bent down to pack everything up into your bag. Taehyung and Jimin stared at you. Jimin didn't like your sudden coldness. You were giving off such sad emotions.

"It... It was nice having you around, Jimin. Maybe... I'll see you again soon." You turned away before you could cry.

"W-What...?" Jimin's jaw hung open in shock as he watched your rushed form head back through the forest. He let out a sad whimper.

"Who is she?" Taehyung asked.

"Someone who took care of me and loves me. I need to go, Tae." Jimin started walking in the direction of where you went to go back to your cabin. Taehyung followed behind him.

"What about the hyungs and Jungkook?!" Taehyung barked.

"I...I need to make sure that she's okay." Jimin ran to the cabin. Taehyung continued to follow him, not wanting to lose his brother again. Jimin went to the cabin and pawed at the door while he whimpered but you didn't answer. Taehyung sniffed the area, the house was empty, there was no one inside. The two of them walked away.

"Maybe she's just walking." Taehyung comforted.

"Let's go find the hyungs and Jungkook first. Where are they?" Jimin asked. Taehyung led the way.