Part 11 - that escalated quickly

"What?" Kurt said "yeah get out of here" I said shortly after. "No, you take me to taco truck" she said getting in the car. I looked at Kurt and he looked over at me, we both just sighed loudly and he started the car.

We quickly got to the taco truck and me and Kurt walked out to wait in line. I yawned "im so tired" I whined, leaning my head on his shoulder. He grabbed my hand a rubbed it with his thumb. "Such a long line" Kurt complained "yeah" I said bored. Turning around to check on our 'little friend' i saw that she was coughing and than she passed out, i looked at her hand to see a water bottle. Kurt was ordering out fries, "kurt.. shes passed out" i whisperd. Kurt grabbed our fries and looked at his car "oh my gosh" he said annoyed and worried, both of us running to the car.

Cops pulled into to the parking lot and asked us how we were doing. "Oh were alright, just stopped to get some food" I said with a straight face making sure not to show my nerves. "Haha yeah" kurt stutterd out. "What up with your friend?" The cop asked "she looks wasted." Before Kurt could say anything I said "oh yeah, shes a big party person and drank a little too much" i shrugged off. "What about yall, have you guys had anything to drink tonight" the cop said suspicious. "No, me and my boyfriend aren't big drinkers" I said, putting an arm around Kurt's shoulder. "Okay, well you kids get home safe" the cop said.

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, she wakes up and shoots one of the officers! "OH SHIT" I yell as she runs away "GET IN" Kurt says. I quickly get inside the car and he speeds off. Were zooming down the road, swerving past every car trying to get away from the cops. We take some wierd turns and end up under a bridge, "Jesus, that was close" I said. "Yeah.." kurt responded, mumbling to himself.

I looked behind us and than looked back and BOOM we crash, everything starts to go blurry and I can hear my heartbeat in my head. "Y/N!" I hear Kurt yell. It all hurt my head, him shaking me, his worried and sorrowful voice. Finally everything drifted away and my eyesight whent from blurry to black.

A/N :
——————-
HEY YALL
Im so sorry for kinda leaving and not updating, ive had some writers block and a lot school work plz forgive me :')
Ill try and upload from now on since Christmas break starts when this week ends
Have a good day yall 🫶🫶

ALSO thank u for #1 in the spree hashtag it means a lot to me because i really love writing and want to become and author one day!!😊😊❤️❤️