Chapter 21: •𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂• Part 1

Start from the beginning

Suddenly I felt 2 arms wrapped around my waist from behind and I tensed up until the person spoke. "She is! But she isn't Tim's girlfriend, she is mine!" Hellie told them proudly and kissed my neck. They all gasped. "God! I'm sorry, than you are the lucky one here" Finn said and sounded disappointed. "I know! So stop looking at her like this, I don't like it!" she told them sternly. God this is embarrassing

She literally pulled me away from them, into her bedroom. She closed the door and pushed me hard against it. She immediately connected our lips and kissed me as there is no tomorrow. Her lips against mine feel like paradise. They moved in perfectly sync and she licked my bottom lip to ask for entrance. I parted them and she slipped her tongue in. They moved together almost as they made for each other. By the luck of oxygen we backed away.

"I missed you so fucking much! I missed it to kiss you, see your pretty face and your body against mine." she whispers still out of breath. "Me too! We should never be away from each other more than a week! Actually a week is to long, how about a day?" "Deal!" I took the hand what was on her back to push her against me and connected our lips again. I can't get enough of them.

After some more minutes of us making out we made ourselves presentable and moved back to the party. I saw mom and walked over to her. She talks with someone, but it wasn't Damian. "Hey mom" I greet her. "Darling you made it!" She hugged me. "George, this is-" she wanted to introduce me to the man but he interrupted. "Dr. McCrory it's nice to see you again." He spoke. "Good day Mr. Smith, nice to see you too. How are you after the divorce?" I ask him interested.

"You both know each other?" Mom asks. "Yes, she was my lawyer a few months ago when I divorced my ex- wife. She saved my life, without her I had nothing." he told her. "And now we are not into business, call me George." he adds. "With pleasure George, call me Y/N" I smile and shake his hand. "Where is Damian?" I ask mom. "With the kids in the garden. I think he already drunk to much" she chuckled.

"Sweetheart, why does the boys over there looking at you like the want to rip off your clothes?" I look behind me and saw the same group as before again. I turned back around and sighed. "Mainly because they would if they had the chance to." "Why?" she asks confused. "The one in the middle, with the white shirt and black pants, his name is Finn, thought I'm Billy's girlfriend. He introduced me to them as 'she is my bestfriend slash sister slash stepmother' what sounds wired to me by the way. Anyways, Finn thought I was Tim's new girlfriend and said that I'm hot and he is a lucky dude. Hellie showed up and told them I'm not Tim's girlfriend, I'm hers and he said something like 'she is the lucky one' and sounded more than disappointed." I told her.

"I'm really sorry about him, he has his behavior from his mother." George said. "He is your son?" I ask in return somehow shocked. "Yes" "ok, now this make sense. Gloria is a piece of work herself." I chuckle. "Yes, yes she is" he giggles.

"Y/N" I heard something scream my name. I turned around and saw collie speeding over to me. "Hey Collie" I greet her. She flung her arms around me and hugged me tight. "I missed you soo much" she slurred her words. Someone is drunk "I missed you too, how are you feeling?" I ask her a bit concerned. "Never felt better!" She answers. "Collie, I think you should stop drinking and change tequila to water." "Nope, I'm not drunk, maybe a bit tipsy but not drunk." she said with a hiccup in between. I raised my eyebrow and glared at her. "Ok maybe I'm a little bit drunk" she mumbles. "Change your drink for the next hour, eat something and then you can go back to tequila." I suggest but with a dominantly undertone. "Alright.." she sighed and left.

One of Billy's friends came to me and introduced hisself. He was around my age, really attractive I'm not gonna lie. "Hey, I'm Sam, I saw you from over there and couldn't help myself. I needed to get to know you." he said sweetly. "Nice to meet you Sam, I'm Y/N" I smile and shake his hand. "Do you want to take a drink with me?" he asks nicely. "Sure, but for me without alcohol. I don't drink." I told him. "Me neither." He answers. "It's rather hard to find someone who doesn't drink alcohol these days." he said as we made our way to the bar. "Indeed"

Once we were at the bar and get our drinks we sit down at the pool. "How old are you Y/N?" he asks. "I'm 25, how old are you?" I ask in return. "I'm 26, almost 27. My birthday is in 2 weeks." "How do you know Billy?" I questioned. "Actually I don't really know him. I'm here because of my brother, he is Billy's friend." he admitted. "Ah I understand. You're the one your parents trust to keep a eye on him" I laugh. "Yes, you could say so" he laughs with me.

We talked about everything and nothing for almost 30 minutes. Than he asked me something I wasn't prepared for. "Do you have a boyfriend Y/N?" "No I don't." I told him. He didn't ask if I have a girlfriend tho.. but I need to tell him before he tries anything! "But I-" I started but he interrupted me. "So you are single?" He lightly smirked. "No, that's what I wanted to say. I have a girlfriend." I told him with a smile.

"Really? Congratulations! It's nice to find someone, who doesn't drink alcohol and is a part of the lgbtq+ community! Like me. I have a boyfriend." "Congratulations to you too! It's really nice indeed. Are you out or did you found Narnia?" I chuckle. "That's a good one!" He laughs. "Actually I'm out to my close friends and my family, but not completely. I'm still insecure about everyones reaction.." he says sadly. "Don't be! My girlfriend is a lot older than me, a superstar, my bestfriends mother and my moms bestfriend. I also was incredibly insecure to tell everyone because of the judgement, but it turned out well." I told him confidently.

"I'm really happy for you! I hope one day I can tell the world too." he smiles. "Are you interested in dancing with me? There already a lot of people dancing." he questioned and pointed to the dance floor. "I would love to!" We made our way to the dance floor and started to dance wildly. After a few songs there was a rather romantic one. We got closer, I placed my arms around his neck and his rested on my waist. We slowly swing back and forth. Where the hell is Helena? I didn't saw her since or make out session.. I want to dance with her too!

The song ended and we got a new drink. We took our seats from earlier and suddenly he said. "Why does the woman over there" he pointed discreet to the direction "stare at us the whole time? I think it's Billy's mother if I am right, but I don't understand what her problem is. She literally glared at me every second the last hour. I'm a little uncomfortable with that." I began to laugh hysterically and he just looked confused at me.

"I think she is just jealous." I told him through giggles. "Why?" he narrowed his eyebrows. "Her name is Helena btw and she is my girlfriend. She is extremely protective of me and doesn't like it if I talk to people she don't know. She is still scared I will leave her for someone my age." "Make sense. I promise you I don't have any interest in you romantically" he jokes. "With a boyfriend I highly doubt that." I joke with him. "Shit, she is coming over." He whispers scared. "Don't be scared, she won't do anything." I assure him.

"Hey Y/N" oh no.. it's Y/N not 'baby', 'darling' or 'love'.. damn she is jealous.. maybe I play with her a little haha "Hello Helena" I answer and look at her. God I just called her Helena.. I'm in big trouble she widen her eyes and looks pissed as hell. I don't want to get in trouble! I need to fix this immediately! "I'm just joking baby, don't be mad now!" I apologized and pulled her on my lap. I gave her a short, but passionate kiss and she smiles shyly. "Hellie, that's Sam, Sam this is my girlfriend Helena" I introduced them. He stretched out his hand for her to shake and she did the same. "It's nice to meet you official Helena." Sam said with a smile. "Nice to meet you too."

Words: 2144

a/n: I'm really sorry I didn't posted for so long! I run out of ideas😭