「My Heroes~」

"Talk"

'Thought'

「Kumagawa Speech Patterns」
____________________
"「UGH!」"

Kumagawa was hit hard by the Alpha Beowulf Grimm, whose claws scratched his chest while he was slammed into a tree with enough force to break his spine and back ribs, making him cough up more blood.

'「Yup, should've expected this...」'

Kumagawa weakly lifted his head and looked at the Alpha Grimm, who slowly crawled towards him, growling no doubt, planning to make him suffer.

'「Grimms are drawn towards very negative feelings and emotions」'

The Beowulf brought its masked face to Kumagawa's "Frightened Face", even though he was all calm on the inside, if not slightly bored and annoyed.

'「And when it comes to a Minus like me, you can't get more negative than me」'

Just as the black beast was about to bite and rip off the face of Kumagawa, a certain black blade attached to a long ribbon suddenly wrapped around the mouth of the Grimm, surprising Misogi.

"Yang! Now!"

The one responsible for doing this to the Alpha Beowulf was none other than Blake Belladonna, doing her best to hold back the Grimm with her Gambol Shroud, as she called out for help, and said help came in the form of Yang Xiao Long, who grabbed the beast by the head, and with the help of her shotgun gauntlets called Ember Celica, was able to snap the neck of the creature of darkness, killing it nearly instantly and letting it drop as it turned into ashes.

'「Well you girls took you time, I would've been forced to die here, and I was not in the mood to meet the brothers again...」'

Kumagawa couldn't help but sigh in relief and looked more relaxed, maybe a little too relaxed as the blood loss finally caught up with him and he fell unconscious. This definitely freaked out both Xiao Long and Belladonna, as they rushed towards him, thinking he had died, but after checking him all over and seeing that he was still alive, they were able to stay calm and focused.

"Blake Belladonna! Yang Xiao Long!"

The voice of Glynda Goodwitch definitely startled the blonde and Faunus, but were able to quickly realize that it was just speakers talking to them, and so they just listened to what she had to say.

"Please head north, the concerns of retrieving the relics no longer matter, your main objective is returning my Son safe back to me, do this and you shall immediately graduate from Beacon Academy and become professional Huntresses."

Both young girls were surprised to hear Glynda offer them something like this, just for sending back her Son to her.

"Um, I don't you're allowed-"

"SHUT UP OZPIN-"

The speaker cut off just in time, as they no longer had to hear Ozpin getting yelled at by Glynda, though Xiao Long and Belladonna just ignored that part because they were already helping the Good Loser.

"A bit unnecessary, I would've helped my brother from another mother without hesitation."

Yang didn't seem to be interested in what Goodwitch offered her, more concerned about the Minus, who she viewed as someone close enough to be her sibling. She picked him up and carried him on her back.

"Likewise, he helped me when I was at my lowest, it's only fair to return the favor."

As the blonde was in charge of carrying the Kafka, Blake decided to take it upon herself to protect them both, all the while leading them out of the forest.

"We're gonna get along just fine, hehe~"

Yang smiled at her new partner, Blake, glad to meet someone who appreciates the kind and wonderful person known as Kumagawa, who was not only nice to meet, but someone who had changed her life for the better, something both were very grateful for.

"Hey, how did you meet Kumagawa?"

"He just appeared out of nowhere one day."

"WOW! SAME!"
_____________________
I wanted to write more, but I will admit, not only did I forget what I was doing, but also I did not want to rewrite a whole episode if it wouldn't change much in this story, hm, any suggestions or advice?

(I don't know if they're out of characters, my only excuse is that they've been manipulated by Kumagawa to see him in a better light, but I'm not trying to be "OMG SO SEXY" route)