17' The yellows ♡

Start from the beginning

She looked at the boy funny and just wondered what he would do next.

Mitch: Do you hear me? I'm talking to you
Across the water, across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying

Robin only smiled at Mitch, he was trying to be cute in unexpected ways, and that's why she lov- Uh she means l-words him.

Robin: Boy, I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

Both: Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again~

Both: Oooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

The two were just gazing into each others eyes as they sung all the emotions they couldn't say, but that's just how they are. They're Robin and Mitch, and they'll always be that.

Robin: They don't know
Mitch: They don't know
Robin: How long it takes
Mitch: How long it takes
Both: Waiting for a love like this
Robin: Every time
Mitch: Every time
Robin: We say goodbye
Mitch: We say goodbye
Both: I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will~
Mitch: Ah ha ah~

Both: Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again~
Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday~

Mitch stood up and pulled Robin up with him and placed his hands around her waist, her hands instantly going around his neck.

They started to sway to the music in a small little flower field that was next to the pond. It was a picture perfect moment.

Mitch: And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair

He picked up a small daisy and placed in the girls soft brown locks, Robin blushing beautifully.

Robin: Though the breezes through the trees
Move so pretty, you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning 'round
You hold me right here right now

Both: Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again~
I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday~
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh~

As the song came into an end, the two somehow ended up laying in the field of flowers, giggling to each other enjoying this beautiful moment.

They slowly sat up and uncharacteristic like, Robin was the first one to break the comfortable silence. "I l-word you, Mitch."

Said boy just grinned as he slowly leaned it, "I l-word you too." And closed the gap between them as they shared a chaste kissed, getting lost into each other.

They really were lucky to find each other again.

All 6 down.

Meanwhile...
"PRINCESS, are you sure you dropped your earrings here?" Brute groaned as she followed her red headed sister. "Yes, I'm positive! Now quit whining and help me find my gold hoops!" The green punk just groaned even more but nonetheless helped Princess look.

After about 6 minutes of searching though the park, "Eeeee! I found them!" Princess exclaimed showing Brute the pair of earrings. "Great! Now let's go home."

They were slowly walking out the park until Princess stopped in her tracks, grabbing Brutes arm too, "Wait—" "UGH what now-!" "SHH! Do you hear that?" The two shut up to hear better.

"Lucky I'm in love with my best friend~"

"That voice sounds familiar.." Princess said as her sister nodded in agreement, "It does. Let's go check it out real quick."

The two walked nearer to the voices singing, the singing getting louder as they got closer and closer, "Oh my God. Is that Mitch? And that Robin girl?" Princess was in shock, she thought she had Mitch all around her finger and now this newbie is singing with him all romantic like?! "Oh hell no!" Before the girl could go up to the pair, Brute held her back.

"Woah, chill out sis! This is just a little mishap. We all discussed what to do if this would happen, and I think it's time." This got Princess smirking, "You're so right, Brute! Quick, I'll call our sisters you get the car. These bitches messed with the wrong girls."

"Operation get the Ruffs is a go!"