8' You're going places, girls!

No Ones POV

AFTER a hectic morning, which includes Bubbles crying over what to wear, Bunny's face splat in her cereal, and such. You know, the usual with the Utonium Sisters.

The cab ride was full of jitters, the driver even felt the thick tension. "I'm so nervous, what if they don't like it, what if it's too boring, WHAT IF THEY SEND US BACK HOME?!" *ZAAP* A green light passed. "BUNNY, SHUT THE FUCK UP! WE'RE GONNA BE FINE!" Buttercup yelled at her brunette sister, said girl looked at where the laser beam hit her, it was so close to hitting her arm. 

Right, they still have superpowers. It's been so long since they used it so it was a shock.

Blossom looked out the window and grinned, "We're here."  They all went out the cab, and looked at the building. Sure, they've already been here but it feels more nerve racking since they're here to present their demo of their ep, who wouldn't be nervous?

"Okay you go in first." "What no, YOU go in first." "No, I insist, go in." "BUTTERCUP AND ROBIN, GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE?!" Said girls sweat dropped, "Yes Blossom.."

They went in the building and to no surprise, it looked the same as it did 2 weeks ago. Bell was grinning from ear to ear and let out a sigh and as she was about to walk in further but she bumped into someone.. that someone was Axe!

"Oh I-I'm sorry.." She flushed, embarrassed. Axe just chuckled, "No problem, anyway! Are you girls ready to play your title track?"

Blossom grinned and looked around the building, it was indeed the same but just with more people and possibly a group of ex boyfriends upstairs who can hear everything from downstairs but hey who knows!

In the upstairs region of the building
"Why are y'all pressing your ears against the floor.. when we literally... have... super hearing..?" Blaine said while pinching the bridge of his nose to his idiot brothers, those idiots consist of Boomer, Butch, and Blitz.

Boomer stood up abruptly, "Oh, right." He coughed awkwardly. Mitch laughed at his stupidity.

Brick rolled his eyes at all of them, "Can you guys shut up?! They're about to sing their title track." And with that all boys went quiet and listened.

Back Downstairs..
"Okay girls, 1, 2, 3, 4!"

All, harmonizing: (Haaa~)
Blossom: Well, good for you, I guess you moved on really easily
You found a new girl, and it only took a couple weeks
Remember when you said that you wanted to give me the world?
The rest harmonizing: (World?)

Brick stood stunned. New girl? Couple weeks? "New girl?" He said with a raise of his brow.

Buttercup: And good for you, I guess that you've been working on yourself
I guess that therapist I found for you, she really helped
Now you can be a better man for your brand new girl

Butch looked equally confused as his brother, "Now WHAT are they talking about???"

All: Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy
Not me, if you ever cared to ask
Good for you, you're doing great out there without me, baby
God, I wish that I could do that
I've lost my mind, I've spent the night
Crying on the floor of my bathroom
But you're so unaffected, I really don't get it
But I guess good for you

It was just pure raw emotion coming out of the girls, every lyric came straight from the heart, and the boys knew that, but were confused as to why these emotions are coming out of their girlfriends.. or should they say.. ex-girlfriends?

Bunny: Well, good for you, I guess you're getting everything you want
The rest: (Ah)
You bought a new car and your career's really taking off
The rest: (Ah)
It's like we never even happened
Baby, what the fuck is up with that?
The rest: (Ha)

All what was going through Blitz mind was "Huh?" Never even happened?

Robin: And good for you, it's like you never even met me
Remember when you swore to God I was the only
Person who ever got you?
Well, screw that and screw you
You will never have to hurt the way you know that I do

Mitch felt like he got slapped in the face with that lyric, and boy, did it sting.

All: Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy
Not me, if you ever cared to ask
Good for you, you're doing great out there without me, baby
God, I wish that I could do that
I've lost my mind, I've spent the night
Crying on the floor of my bathroom
But you're so unaffected, I really don't get it
But I guess good for you

All: Ah-ah-ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah-ah

Bell: Maybe I'm too emotional
But your apathy is like a wound in salt

Confused, to Blaine, was really an understatement. The white haired boy just kept listening with a puzzled look.

Bubbles: Maybe I'm too emotional
Or maybe you never cared at all

Bell: Maybe I'm too emotional
Your apathy is like a wound in salt

Bubbles: Maybe I'm too emotional
Or maybe you never cared at all~~!

Boomer, being the most emotional out of the group, had tears pooling in his eyes. His Bubbles sounded like she hated him.

Bunny:Well, good for you
Bell: You look happy and healthy
Robin: Not me, if you ever cared to ask
Bubbles: Good for you
Buttercup: You're doing great out there without me, baby
Blossom: Like a damn sociopath!

All: I've lost my mind, I've spent the night
Crying on the floor of my bathroom
But you're so unaffected, I really don't get it
But I guess good for you

Bubbles: Well, good for you, I guess you moved on really easily

And all they heard, were claps.

Axe stood up from his chair, "Bravo girls! Such pure, raw emotion! But I do have a question."

Buttercup grinned, "Shoot."

"The song is obviously about someone, or I guess some people? So, spill. Who's it about!" He said with a wiggle of his brows.

The girls shuffled around awkwardly.

"The song isn't about anyone!" Robin remarked. "We just decided to write it for people who can probably relate!"

"Yeah! It's totally not about a group that's signed to your label!" Bunny exclaimed with a smile and then was distraught when realizing what she said.

Buttercup face palmed, "Way to go, genius."

Bubbles rose a brow at her sister, "What do you mean? It is about the RowdyRuf-" And on cue Bell had her hands tightly around the blondes mouth and tackled her to the ground.

Blossom laughed nervously, "Haha what they mean to say is.. yes the song is about some people but we're not too comfortable with the topic." Axe smiled understandingly, "I get it and I'll pretend like I didn't hear what Bubbles said! But girls, your song is so good, it's gonna be a hit, for sure! I have no doubt."

"So....?"

"It's official, the PowerPuff Girls are happening!"

omg i haven't posted in a while sorry😔😔😔 school is a pain in the booty but also thank u for 300 reads ily!!!!