The Plot Thickens

Magsimula sa umpisa

Both attacks land knocking out the opponent's Bakugans.

Announcer: "The battle is over the winners are Katsuragi and Hirata Yosuke."

Girls in the Crowd: "KAHHHH Hirata you're amazing."

Girls in the Crowd: "We love you, Hirata."

[The girls in the crowd have signs for Hirata.]

"Do they follow you ever?" Katsuragi Asked

Hirata: "Ha ha... sometimes."

Katsuragi: "Well, we should hurry up the next match is about to begin."

[Lion Group]

Unnamed Class C Student: "I can't believe this."

Unnamed Class C Student: "She's so strong."

Announcer: "In just one round the team of Arisu Sakayangi and Horikita Suzune advanced to the next round."

"How are we supposed to deal with them?" Machida Asked

Matsushita: "I don't know but we have to think of something else outside of the exam."

Horikita: "Good work Renamon."

Renamon: "I didn't really do much. The opponents weren't that strong. And Lumagrowl really crushed them in a matter of 2 minutes."

Horikira(Monologue):' This is the power of Class A's Leader...unreal. I didn't believe it at first but looks can be deceiving.'

Arisu(Thoughts):' How boring when can I have an actual challenge? Why couldn't they put me in the same block as ayanokouji-Kun and the other strong opponents.'

[Aries Group]

Announcer: "Alright, the next round is between Class A's Wakasa Wakasa & Miki Yamamura vs Class B's Chihiro Shiranami & Class C's Minori Kinoshita."

Announcer: "The battle area selected is Lake Ken I Po."

"Is this a new location?" Minori Asked

Chihiro: "I think so I've never seen this sort of place."

Announcer: "This special field effect is if any Bakugan Gs is 0 they will be hit with an electrical shock."

Chihiro: "That's a different effect compared to the 1st match."

"What do you think?" Yamamura Asked turning to Wakasa

Wakasa: "Not really a problem for me. For you on the other hand that's a different story."

"What do you mean?" Yamamura Asked

Announcer: The Battle begins in 3...2...1.

All 4 competitors: Gauntlet Power Strike.

Yamamura: "Gate Card Set."