Wedding day

Abigail(pov)

I can do this. It's just my wedding day. I got this. Why am I so fucking nervous for! I've love this man for years now. Why can't I just calm myself down for this." Abby dear are you ok." I quickly turn around to see my mom. I smile as I quickly rush over and hugged her." Mom I'm so nervous how did you and dad do this without flipping out!" Mom chuckled as she spoke up " well I was completely fine your father on the other hand was a comment mess. He was so Nervous that he forgot his Ring.

Luck for us Goldy come in clutch with it. Now there's no need to be nervous dear. He's going to sat I do. And that's because he loves you so much." I smiled as I hugged my mom." Thank you so much mom. How do I look?" She pulled away. She looked me up and down before she spoke." You look absolutely gorgeous my dear." I smile at my mom's words. Father the quickly walks back ." Look at my little girl. You look so pretty dear. I do hope you are ready."

I look at me before smiling and responding to dad." Ya dad I am read. He smiled as mom lefted the room. After a few minutes I could hear the music start up." Well my little angle it's time to go." I look up at dad with a smile as he walked me down the Ile.

Y/n(pov)

I quickly take my sit as they get started. Jimmy is already waiting up front for Abby. I smile as I see Alex standing there mubling to Jimmy. I huff as I hear what he says." You hurt her I will hurt you 10x worse."

I quickly cover my mouth stopping myself from giggling. After a few minutes the music started. And I see Micheal walking Abby down the Ile. I pear my ears up as the speak as they walk." I'm so proud of you my little angle.-Dad your embarrassing me.- no I'm not. So are you really.- Really for what Pappa?- To be his." I noticed Abby smile as she nod her head yes. Michael smile as he stops up front handing her off to Jimmy." I don't think I need to say anything I'm pretty sure Alex did that for me."

I hold in a giggle as Michael kiss Abby's check before coming to set next to me." I smiled as I quickly whisper over to Micheal." Michael so how many times is Evan going to be the flower boy and Elizabeth the ring bear?" He chuckled as he responds." Untill they realize we are doing it on purpose." I chuckled softly as Alex spoke up." Ok we are gather here today to bring in hormones machinery this two. This man who has been though a lot of mental problem and this woman who is most likely going to go crazy over. Together as one."

I quickly look at Alex giving him the take it seriously look." He chuckled softly before he spoke up." Now with all there hearts in hand let's them tell speak the words they are. Writing for each other." I smiled as Abby quickly spoke up." When we first meet it was because of a girl was following you. After that we meet again and feel in love. You are the father of my kids and the man of my dreams. And I wish to keep you by my side all my life." Aw that was cute.

" I remember the day we meet. The same day I ask you to pretend to my girlfriend. After that day you never lefted my mind. I could stop thinking about how much I want to ask that question again. After we meet again i knew it was meant we where meant to be together. So the moment I seen you again I ask you for your number that way we could talk. And the years went by my love for you grow like a rose. With all we been though in the past few months. I'm glad to day to call you mines forever."

Omg this is so cute. After a few minutes Alex then spoke again." Do you Abigail Afton take this man to be you wedded lover for all your life." She quickly spoke up." I do with all my heart." I smile as I wait for his responses. He better not mess this up for her." Do you Jimmy Fallon take this women to be love to hold and care for all your life." I quickly lean in my chair waiting for this responses." I do. And I will never let her go. Never let her get harm I will hold her safe in my arms for also long as William will come back."

I quickly cover my mouth. He didn't just do that. I look over at Michael who is now holding his mouth as well. Trying his best not to laugh I look over to see William death staring at Jimmy." Then I perounce you man and wife you may kiss the bridge." I quickly stand up and started to aplod. I'm so happy for my little girl." Wait shit um you got the rings right." They both chuckled as Elizabeth in a little bear suit came down the Ile.

I quickly cover my mouth again. What is this so funny and cute at the same time. She quickly made her way to the front before handing them the rings. She huff ass she walked over to the side after. After they put on the rings my ears quickly rose as I hear something flying across the room. I look up to see the cake flying over and falling on Jimmy and Abby. My eyes widen as I chuckled. Then I hear Elizabeth and Evan yell." Stop making us do this for weddings. I don't want to be the ring bear/flower boy!" Everyone chuckled as we enjoyed the rest of the day.

Once again not the end of the book there's one more chapter.

Word can 1033