Foundations Hands

Y/n (pov)

I quickly sit up opening my eyes. " Please be a dream please be a dream
" I mumble under my breath. As I look around the room I could feel the fear creeping in. The room is white. One door and no bed. And Addy. My eyes widen as I ran over to her. Me tripping over my feet as I get up. I quickly look down at my ankle to notice a chain. Abigail also have one wrapped around her ankle. I quickly ran over to her. She was out cold. I quickly examine her body making sure there is no injury's.

I quickly calm down not seeing any bruises are scars across hers face arms and legs. What if? My eye quickly shot to her stomach. My grand Son. I quickly lifted up her shirt to see a huge bruse on her stomach. Tears quickly ran down my face. " Abby? Abby! Abigail! Wake up please!" I cried as u shook her non moving body. I stopped as I soon felt helpless. My little girl. After a few minutes I quickly look around the room again. Looking for the fake glass wall. My ears perks up at the slightest of sound.

I quickly look at the back wall. Angry filling my ever aching body. I quickly ran to the I to know is the fake wall and started to scream. " You fucking basters once I get my hands on you. I'm going to rip you to shreds for what you done to my family. You can fuck with me but the moment you put your hands on my child and my grand Son was your biggest mistake yet. I will make you ass wipes pay for this." My voice exhausted as I scream out.

I only stop when Abby's voice fell upon my ears. I quickly look over at her. "Abby!" I cry as I ran to her side. Pulling her into my arms. " My Baby... Mommy my...my baby.." Abigail cry into my shoulder. I quickly pull her in closer. I quickly try to calm her down. My voice broken down from tears. Abigail saying nothing but. " My baby. Mommy my Baby. Where is my baby!" I held my breath as I hug my little girl. My baby girl. " Abby. Sweetheart. I need you to tell me what happen before you passed out. Please look at. What happened."

I spoke as I hold Abby's head to look up at me. Tears staining her face. Her eye filled with plain and betrayal. I groud underneath my breath as I spoke out. " Timmy you Fucking baster. First you get her pregnant then you betrayed her and my trust. And then you let them kill your son. Once I get my hands on you I'll rip you in half bring you back from the dead and let William use you as a fucking punching bag for the rest of your undead life!" My voice filled with anger.

I took a deep breath as I do my best to calm down Abigail. I rub my hand in counter clockwise circles on her back. I hum as I peer my ears up seeing if I can listen to what there are talking about in the other room. " So did you find the others." A muffled male voice spoke out. " No sir. As I told Jimmy we should have followed the mother to where she was going." A softer voice spoke out. Jimmy's voice then rang in my ears. " She would have noticed you bye then.  She was already suspicious of me. Also what did I say about using my undercover name walk we are here. You call me Timothy. James!."

That fucking ass hold. Lied to us about everything. With in a few minutes the room went quite. And a door opened and closed followed by talking. " Don't let anyone in that room. Y/n is dangerous and is hostile. Given the chance she can and will kill us. " I huff underneath my breath. I'll do more then that to you. After about a hour of sitting with Abby she spoke. " Mom. Where are we?" I toke a deep breath as I spoke." We are what your father would call it. Hell for the supernatural."

I quickly look away and back to Abby to keep talking. " Anyone or thing that isn't normal gets put here. And we are a part of that." I signed as I spoke. " "Abby as you probably know are ears and tail aren't normal. But there's a few other things you don't know. So before I tell you about them I need you to do one thing for me." I lifted Abigail's chin up. So she was looking me in the eyes. Tears fell down her check as she spoke.

" What is it mommy?" I signed as I took a deep breath. " You have to listen to everything I say and promise me you won't get made until I finish tell you about what happened many years ago."  I spoke out. My voice filled with emotional pain. Abigail quickly shook her head yes. I quickly wiped away her tears. I then quick turn us away from the fake wall as I spoke.

Pass y/n (pov)

I quickly look around. I'm in what seam to be a sell. My mind racing. " What did I do wrong. What happened. Why am I hear." I was young to young. I never done anything wrong. I peer out my sell door to hear speaking. " That's fucked up. She's only just a kid. I mean the only crime she has is being homeless. Why didn't they just take her to a orphanage this is no place for a child. " A deep voice spoke. Followed by a slapping sounds. " Are you a dum ass. Or did you forget we pick up kids all the time. This time we didn't have to do any paperwork to bring them here."

A softer yet intimidating voice spoke up. I wiper in the sell as I continue to listen. " I know I know. But it saddens me to see the little kids die in here. I mean how is this one going to die huh." My eye fell quickly to my sides. He said die. I'm to young for that. I promise mommy that I would. I stop when I heard footsteps. I quickly dubbed check my hat. Making sure my ears where coved as the men walked over to the sell. As they reach my sell they stop to glare at me.

" See Alexander. There's nothing special about this kid. No partners no family. All her records come up empty. Excited for one that says she's dead. So what's the point in carrying about it. Did you forget are motto. We fight in the dark so they can live in the light. We all know one life isn't as important as the life's of millions. Just thinking of this kids as heros in a way. They die so that we can keep the world safe " I quickly look at the other man as he spoke.

" I know this Felix but why is she in this sell block. I mean she should be with the kids. At least then I wouldn't be so concerned." The man name Alexander stop speaking." Well Alex. This one was picked out to do a scp experiment later today. And why do you care so much." The man name Felix stopped to look at me before speaking. " Ohh I get it. It's because she looks a lot like Emma isn't. Dude your daughter died years ago. Get over it. It was your fault anyways. You know the rules. No kids are to be brought  into work. Because they can get near a scp and die or become one there selfs."

I toke a deep breath. I smiled. I may be young but I know how to get what I want. That's what I did out side this walls. I can still do it now. I quickly start to cry out. " Daddy daddy why are you letting this mean men and women do this to me!?" My voice cracking as crocodile tears fall down my checks. Alexander frozen as he looked at me. Tears soon started fall down his face. " Emma... Daddy sorry.. it's going to be ok. Daddy's going to get you out of here ."

With in a few seconds a loud slab could be heard. Running down the hall followed by Felix yelling. " Alexander what the hell. She isn't your child. Emma is dead. Get over it. You little bitch." The man name Felix quickly ran over to the sell door as he tried to grab me. I quickly fell back as I started crying out more as the man spoke. " I don't know what kind of witch craft this is you fucking slut. But I'm going to enjoy waiting you died or become a scp yourself.

With in that first few hours I was already hated bye one of the guards wall the other one seen his child within me. And to much of Felix surprise I didn't die that day. Why. Well because I wouldn't let the scp near me. I ran for 3 hours without a break. Leaving the scp exhausted and me Superior. After that I was taken in with the other children. If I wanted to get out of there. I would have to play on Alexander's feeling about his dead child.

Word count 1590