Family

Y/n(pov)

I smiled as Abigail pulled away from me. She turned away to be meet with her family. For the first time in 21 years she's seeing them again for the first time. She seam to have stopped to examine the faces of the people here. All in the room was Henry , William, his wife, charlotte, Sammy , Elizabeth, Evan, Michael, Alexander, and her older brother Alex. I smiled as I stood next to Alex. I quickly spoke up. "Abigail this here is your older brother Alex. Alex this is your sister Abigail." Alex stop to look at Abigail.

He quickly smile as he spoke up. " It's nice to meet you little sis." He said with a smile across his face. Abigail smiled back as she hugged him. Alex almost right away hugged her back. Will it looks as if I don't have to be scared of them hating one another. After a few minutes though everything changed. Mostly Abigail's personal. She started to cry. Everyone. And I mean everyone rushed to I her side to hug her. I had almost forgotten myself. In a stage of shock you sometime forget about the bad things that just happened.

Michael wasn't going to be happy when he hears about this. Non of them will. " Abigail why are you crying sweetheart?" Michael asked. Abigail not speak so I do it for her. " Michael dear. Before you hear this you make want to sit down." Quickly everyone was now on gard. Well fuck. Now I need to calm them all down. I sighed as william spoke up. " Who hurt Abigail Y/n." I quickly jumped a bit. Even though he deserves to die for what he did. He's working for the foundation. And that's a risk we can't take right now.

I take a deep breath as I spoke out of Abigail. " Michael remember when I called you to let you know Abigail was pregnant and was to get wed soon." Michael look up at me with a straight dead face. I sighed as I finish what I was going to say. " Well Abigail's ex fiance. Works with the foundation, not only that. But. Once he found out Abigail was a Afton. He and few of the workers. Put a end to are grandson." For a few minutes there was nothing but quite. Then it happen.

The one thing I was trying to avoid. Michael then screamed. " He did what!" Everyone in the room was filled with few. And I can understand why. Michael was about to go crazy. William. Looked as if he was about to kidnapped and torture someone. And if he did. I think it would be for all of eternity. Evan looked as if he may join in on that. " Oh." Miss Afton spoke up. That is never a good thing. She quickly walked out of the room. Then back in. She had the biggest smile on her face. What on Earth did this woman just do. I was about to say something.

When Cassidy teleported right in the middle of the room. So that is what she did. Well Timmy or James what ever his name is in it for a bit trip. There's no way he can get out of this one. Cassidy quickly spoke up. " I can't wait to get my hands on him. I'll plan out the perfect he'll just for him. He'll live for ever in my personal hell that I will make for him." I sometimes forget how terrifying Cassidy can be. After a few minutes we got everyone to calm down. Abigail needs some time to adjust here. This is her new life. And this time. There will be so secrets keep from her. With that being said. Michael is going to have to tell her about his pass. How great.

??? (Pov)

I sighed as the big voice spoke out. " So did the plain work." I smiled as I look up at the man. He was tall big and his face was blacked out. I smiled as I spoke out. " Of course it worked 05-6 James aka Timmy believes he one of us. We even got he to kill off his son. It Was a excellent plan. It had no chance in felling." I deep chuckle came and filled up the room. "That is excellent . You did a great job. I knew there was a reason to make you immortal like us. "

I smile. I was about to speak when the doors slammed open. It was James." Sir sir they have except from the cell. " I quickly turned to look at James. I growwed at his words. " And how the hell did that happen!?" I hiss out. He quickly spoke up. " Some man. We identified him As a man named Alexander." No it can't be. We feed Alexander to The lizard.

Yes this chapter is short only because the next chapter it's going to be a doozy

Word count 830