The three of them were very excited. Dr. Qin even tested Assistant Lin. After all, both he and Assistant Lin had taken half a tube of that medicine.

  This measurement doesn't matter. Assistant Lin's gene collapse rate has been reduced from 68 % to 67.5%. Although the reduction is only 0.5%, it is enough to shock them.

  You must know that the gene repair medicine of Yu's family can only repair patients with mild gene collapse, and can only relieve patients with severe gene collapse and have no therapeutic effect at all, but the medicine provided by Miss Tao Yaoyao can repair severe se gene . This is a great boon for their expeditionary army.

  If all people can take one pill every month, will they never have to worry about genetic collapse on the battlefield?

  Tao Yaoyao sent the expeditionary army away. She told the mastermind about her plan, and the mastermind immediately said that Tao Yaoyao was too smart. With the cooperation with the expeditionary army, no one would dare to offend N98 easily in the future. The garbage star, and it is estimated that the problem of throwing garbage into the N98 can also be alleviated.

  Tao Yaoyao's eyes lit up when she heard that. That's right, their N98 Garbage Star is still being thrown by humans. If this problem can be curbed , the situation of their entire N98 Garbage Star will definitely get better and better.

  After Tao Yaoyao chatted with the main brain, she went directly to look at the warehouse storage in the space.

  In the entire space, half of the fields are planted with tomatoes. Speaking of which, the tomato-flavored medicine tastes better in comparison.

  Tao Yaoyao took a look at the fruit trees around her. The fruit is naturally better, but she doesn' t plant many fruit trees, and she hasn't produced any fruit yet. Maybe she can produce a batch.

  Tao Yaoyao acted quickly, and she stood directly in front of an apple tree. There are still apples sold in StarCraft, but Tao Yaoyao used hologram to smell the smell of those apples, and the smell of those apples is really not It smells so good.

  Tao Yaoyao talked to little A about the matter of giving birth to apples, and little A said that he could pick as many apples as Tao Yaoyao could produce.

  Tao Yaoyao was immediately happy when she heard it, "Okay, I urged you to pick it. We need these medicines for the expeditionary force, and it depends on the cooperation between the two of us."

  Little A immediately understood that, in fact , after the space upgrade , the crops in these fields grow much faster.

  Tao Yaoyao immediately started to give birth to an apple tree. In fact, this is a mutated apple tree. As soon as Tao Yaoyao gave birth to it, a lot of mutated apples grew on the tree in an instant. to the warehouse.

  The two of them cooperated like this, harvesting hundreds of fruits from this apple tree, and the water was not stopped until Tao Yaoyao's abilities were all used up.

  It was getting dark at this moment. When Tao Yaoyao left the space, Tao Xingxing had already entered the living room. He was really obedient. He didn't bother Tao Yaoyao when he saw that the door of Tao Yaoyao's room was closed all the time.

  But when it was time to eat, the robot brought him a high-grade nutritional supplement, and Tao Xingxing felt that he was so happy.

  When Tao Yaoyao came out, Tao Xingxing was watching TV, which also featured some messy TV shows To be honest, Tao Yaoyao felt that the interstellar people were too pitiful, and the interstellar TV programs were really too dull.