"Y'all Don't Know"

"Y'all do not know me, y'all don't know what I'm about, y'all don't know what i been through, y'all don't know who I am..." haha!! Welcome to the NEW me as, "TK/TKO". This song was made the SAME EXACT DAY I released "Born To Win", after people in my Music Appreciation class talked so much trash about my music and myself, I literally SPAZZED in my thoughts. So, after school was over, I went home, went straight to the laptop, pulled up a beat from my email and went to a new dimension. "On September 14th, 19-90-fxckin'-5, that's the day that I was born, I'm glad to be a-fxckin'-live, yeah I had some struggles in my 18 years of life, to that shxt I was committed like my life, was my wife, ha!". As Khaos, I never cursed in my songs, but I got tired of being the good guy because, obviously, I wasn't getting nowhere, so becoming the "villian" was the PERFECT move for myself.

This song pretty much introduced my "DARK SIDE", haha, like, it felt so good to make this change, because I just didn't care anymore. I didn't care about people and their opinions towards me, I didn't care about who kept my name in their mouths, I was in "CARELESS MODE". TK stood for Total Khaos, the FULL POTENTIAL of Khaos, and TKO stands for The Khaotic One, the nickname for Khaos. "People talked shxt, yeah I listened, Khaos ended, did I mention?" , that line in the second verse was pretty much explaining that my Khaos days are over with. Here's a contradiction move I pulled on PURPOSE, "yeah I'm still Khaos, but I'm using a different tactic and if you're still hatin' how bout you go drink bleach and play in traffic! TK!"

See what I meant? I said my Khaos days are over, but little do you know, Khaos is just put in a super-villain suit hiding who he is. I'm Khaos, always and forever, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. On to the next one!!