"Grades dont define you"

Tw: bad parents
Short one

You shut the door of Scarlett's house.
"Hello" you snap your head around and see Scarlett sitting on the couch
"Hi" you mumble
"so I've got a fun call for school today"
"You did?" you ask confused.
"You've fallen asleep in class, failed almost every grade and arnt paying attention in class"
"I-I'm sorry" you feel emotions bottle up before tears start streaming down your face. You grab the collar of your shirt tightly slowly backing away from Scarlett.
"I'm sorry. I promise I'll do better. I'm sorry" you cry out.
Scarlett frowns at you.
"Hey y/n." She gets up making you flinch.
"Y/n? I'm not going to do anything okay? I need you to breathe for me"
You try controlling your breathing and relax a little
"Do you want a hug?"
You shake you head
"Okay that's fine sweetheart"
You look down.
"I need you to understand that I'm not going to do anything to you okay? And I'm not mad, I'm just worried. Do you know the reason behind this?"
"I'm so tired Scarlett." You say breaking down
"I can't do this anymore. It's al to much. I'm so tired. Everything is fucking exhausting and no one is listening to me. My parents just keep yelling at me to do better. They tell me to suck it up and stop overreacting. But I can't. I'm so fucking tired" you sob.
You walk into Scarlett's arms. She holds you tightly rubbing your back.
"Y/n honey, your grades don't define you okay? It doesn't matter. I don't care. I don't care if you fail completely and don't make it this year because you know what? You have a great personality. You are so amazing honey. Don't let anyone tell you differently. Why don't we just take the rest of the week of. To clear your mind?"
She can feel you nod while stil hugging you.

She scoops you up and puts you down in her lap while putting on some Tv. She wraps you both in a blanket while she holds you tightly. You play with her hair until you fall asleep a few minutes later. She kisses the top of your head.