Dinner With My New Family

Zacznij od początku

???: Report

Lex: He's back In hell, sir, just like you said, from how you described him looking, I'm thinking that's the little sh*t we're looking for.

???: Let's play with his feelings a little more first; follow him to see if he works at that building with that little imp still.

Lex: I understand. I'll tell the other to move out in a few days.

???: That's not enough time; we need a week or so if we are going to even somewhat try to fight these things.

Lex: Understood, sir.

???: Good.

We'll get this fucker back, not just him but all the fuckers that he works with. This is going to need some planning, a lot of planning now that he's made another hellhound friend. This is going to be twice as hard for me as it already is, both physically and mentally.

*Time skip 5 hours*

Y/N's pov

I finally arrive at Blitz's place, ready to eat whatever he's cooking. It's been a while since I've had this dude's amazing ass cooking. Loona is lucky she gets food made by this dude. I entered the apartment and saw Millie rush towards me at full speed while bouncing up and down with nothing but pure joy in her eyes. The closer she got, the bigger her eyes grew. It's kind of creepy, like really creepy.

Millie: Hey, Y/N, this Is my husband, Moxxie!

Moxxie: Hello, Y/N, nice to meet you. I'm Moxxie, and I've heard a lot about you.

Y/N: Wait what, Millie? I just got back to hell three days ago; how much did you tell him?

Millie: Everything you told us the other night

Y/N: That's unsettling, to say the least.

Millie: Sorry It's just that I love making new friends.

Y/N: Yeah, I can tell.

After that, they walked off, and I saw Loona turn the corner, looking a little nervous. She doesn't have many friends.

Y/N: Hey Loona Is Millie always this energetic?

Loona: You should see her when she's on the job; it's kind of scary.

Y/N: That's bad.

Loona: Yeah, anyway, are you doing okay, right? I've noticed you seem to be quieter than most other hellhounds; why is that?

Y/N: Well, I'm normally just quiet; I don't really enjoy talking to people.

Loona: What about me?

Y/N: Your fine Loona, I'm just not a fan of talking to people.

Loona: Social anxiety?

Y/N: No, I'm just more of an introvert.

Loona: Try being an introvert with social anxiety.

Y/N: Damn, that must suck.

Y/N: Yup.

Loona: So you need help with your apartment?

Y/N: Well, my old apartment got burned down, so now I've got no place to stay, which means I have to go back and live in the office, plus I've been living In the human world for 5 years. I trusted no one, but I guess sh*t like this happens.

Shit like this happens; really, that's all my brain could come up with? If anyone's going to find out I'm just bottling down my emotions, it's going to be Loona. I mean, if I say something like, Oh, my place burned down, oh well, shit happens, people are going to be concerned, and I'm willing to bet Loona is already somewhat concerned about me.

Loona: Damn, that sucks ass. Anyway, dinner is almost ready. Trust me when I say Blitz's meatloaf is to FUCKING DIE FOR.

Y/N: Oh, I remember it being the best fucking thing I've ever tasted.

Blitzø: Oh, hey, Y/N, glad you could make It.

Y/N: Of course, man, I'm kind of surprised this place is big enough for the five of us. By the way, I met that Moxxie guy who seemed like a pushover.

Blitzø: Oh, he makes it way too fucking easy to push him around, and no, this apartment is only big enough for me and Loona. Did you get your stuff from your place?

Y/N: Nah, my entire complex was burned down, so I've got no place to crash.

Loona's pov

They sat there and talked for a little bit, and I'm going, to be honest, to feel bad for Y/N. To be honest, he's had it hard, and this was just a kick while he's down. I mean, the government in the living world has been hunting you down for that long; hell, I bet they were the ones who burned his place down. Once I was done eating, I overheard Blitz and Y/N's conversation.

Blitzø: Well, you can stay with Moxxie and Millie.

Moxxie: No, you can't; we don't have enough space.

Y/N: Can't I stay with you, Blitz?

Blitzø: No, like I said, this place is only big enough for me and Loony. Hold that thought for a second. Hey Loony, did you find an apartment yet?

Loona: Uh, yeah, why?

Y/N: Don't you guys live together?

Loona: Yeah, but I'm going to move out soon.

Blitzø: It's not that far away, right, Loony?

Loona: No Blitz It's only like 2 blocks away; it's not too far from you. Why are you asking me this again?

Blitzø: Well, Y/N has nowhere to stay since his place was burned down, so I thought he could stay with you until he gets back on his feet. Is that alright with you, Loony?

I blushed a very small amount, and my tail wagged so slightly at the thought of this that I turned to Y/N, who looked at me with the I don't give a shit look, you choose kind of look. This guy needs to talk about his mental health more; it's not well.

Loona: Um, sure, I guess.

Y/N: Loona It's up to you. I can stay In the office If you'd prefer that.

Loona: Well, since I haven't gotten the keys for It yet, that's where you have to stay, sorry.

Y/N: It's alright. Loona I understand that I'll just sleep at the office for now.

Ok, now I'm more concordant for this guy; his complex gets burned down, and now he's being forced to stay in the office he works in, and yet he doesn't seem to care; whatever the government did to him damaged his ego, or from what Blitz told me, what little of an ego he had. Immediately after the meatloaf was ready again, it was the best thing I've ever tasted. A small amount of time later, everyone leaves and goes home, and while I'm getting ready for bed, my concern for Y/N grows more and more. The worst part of it is that he doesn't seem to care that all of this happened to him. I mean, his home was burned down, and he doesn't even seem to give a shit. I need to talk to him.