The hypnosis given by Yaoteng to Di Feiye was to go home and sleep. I believe that Di Feiye would think it was a dream after waking up after sleeping like this.

  Tao Yaoyao sped up the speed. rain has not stopped, people have already come. If the rain stops, I believe that there will be many people coming from this interstellar world. She can't leave any traces.

  Tao Yaoyao communicated with Da Suanhe for a while, and Da Suanhe speeded up. By the time Tao Yaoyao cleaned up all the Suanhe, it was already midnight.

  Tao Yaoyao returned directly to the ship, and she received the big sour lotus into the space .In the space, the blood-red pool expanded a lot.

  According to Little A, now that the space has been upgraded, her 15-acre experimental field has doubled to 30 acres. Even Tao Yaoyao doesn't understand why.

  However, it is a good thing for her to have more experimental fields, and she can finally grow more vegetables and food.

  Besides, Di Feiye is already lying on the bed at this moment, but he woke up, he is very strange, he obviously went to N98 Garbage Star, didn't he?Why did you wake up in your own bed?

  Is that scene a dream come true? Did he go straight home and sleep?

  However, the huge red plant and the person emitting red light were deeply engraved in his mind. for all of this being a bit unscientific, he would definitely not regard it as a dream.

  Di Feiye himself was also confused, it was a dream, right? After all, if it was really a human being, how could it be glowing red all over. The one that can emit red light can only be said to be the fairy in the legend, and it is still in the red rain, it feels as if the red rain has been absorbed by her.

  Tao Yaoyao cleaned up all the sour lotus here, so she felt at ease, and went to sleep directly, not caring whether her operation would cause any trouble to others, and it was impossible for the people on the left and right to see it. You know what she looks like, don't you?

  The next day, Tao Yaoyao slept until noon, when Yaoteng reported to her that everyone in the live broadcast room was looking for her, and they felt that anchor Taozhi was not doing a proper job, at least you are farming live broadcasts, right? You don't appear in the live broadcast room, so why is it called a farming live broadcast?

  Tao Yaoyao didn't worry about this, she used her mental strength to look at it, the seedlings she planted were growing well, and it didn't look like they were short of water, she really didn't need to watch them all the time.

  However, since everyone said there, after she ate two stalks of boiled corn, she still went to the basement, and then watered the seedlings a little, and said, "They are not short of nutrition for the time being, and they will There is no shortage of water, so you don't need to keep guarding it."

  After finishing speaking, she left again, the red rain is about to stop, the red rain has stopped, she still needs to go to the rescue, the abandoned city... She is really curious .

  When Tao Yaoyao was leaving, she looked at the tomato plant that had been specially taken care of, "These tomatoes will probably be harvested in the evening, and I'll come back then." After finishing

  speaking, she ran away without a trace up.

  Everyone in the live broadcast room was about to cry, especially those from the Academy of Agriculture and Forestry. Why? Why is it so easy for anchors to plant, and why are those seedlings just weak when they are carefully serving them 24 hours a day ?