8 -YOONGI!?✔️

Start from the beginning

"So, now, tell me this. What kind of thoughts come to your mind when you think that this shouldn't happen?"

"Like, what if my parents don't like him? What if they disagree to us? What if we break apart? And you know hyung, I can never turn my parents' words."

"Okay, listen. I've come to a conclusion. You're just nervous, baby. Plus the anxiety isn't helping at all. Remember, that it is a part of you now. All you need to do right now is, take the step. It will be either forwards or backwards. If we want forwards, you need to calm down. Try to think positive. Forget your worries and think how it will feel once your parents will approve of Yoongi. You two could meet and date without any worries. How great would that be?," -Jin rambled softly, assuming the hums that the younger was giving in between the pauses.

"Are you ready for today? Are you freshen up?" -Jin asked.

"Yeah, I just need to put on some casual clothes now."

"Okayyyyy, then. Facetime me! We'll decide your outfit for today! Is it okay?" -Jin asked in excitement, trying to lighten up the weathered mood.

"I guess, yeah, hyung. I'm facetiming you."

"Do it, and cheer up!!"

"Yeaaaa!!" -Jungkook giggled at his hyung's childishness and yelled back with the same excitement.

Jungkook was at the shortage of words about how grateful he felt to be surrounded by such people as Jin. It was ofcourse, tiring at certain times, when you literally just woke up and the other one is ready to build a whole house. But, as lovely as it sounds, he loved him a lot. He loved how his Jin hyung supported him at every step of his life, ever since they met.

Soon after, Jungkook's phone started ringing indicating that the older is calling. He took the call, and smiled when he saw Jin.

"Oh baby, you're so deadly. I wonder my influence is really getting on you, huh?" -Jin sassed and flipped his imaginary long hair.

"All 'cause of you, sir." -Kook bowed slightly and chuckled.

"Anyways, now let's start? Open up your treasure."

"Yes, but I'm still confused if I want to wear decent or formal."

"You don't have to wear formal at all, it's not like Yoongi's meeting you for the first time. You can go with decent so that it doesn't look forced as well." Jin suggested.

"Okayyyyy, wait!" Jungkook started to check his clothes, rotating his eyes here and there.

Soon, he pulled out a beautiful, white flared top with shiny buttons on top of it. He paired it with lined trousers. He moved forward and turned to Jin, for his reaction.

"Oh

"Oh. My. God. You Korean God! How do I worship you????" Jin yelled, and dramatically put his hand on his heart.

"Haha, so what do we think?" Jungkook asked, turning around in a circle.