~~~

Author :- 2 weeks went by..... Jungkook started talking to you when he sees you..... And yeh you were pretty happy about it..... Until.....

Mr jeon :- jungkookaahh
Jungkook :- yeh?
Mr jeon :- Mr Lee have invited to his party tomorrow night......
Jungkook :- that man? he's a total a**hole *mumble*
Mr jeon :- JUNGKOOK! you're not suppose to say like that about someone!
Jungkook :- OK ok sorry!..... And what party?
Mr jeon :- his collaboration with a big company has been successful......
Jungkook :- *roll eyes* yeh yeh OK! Go have fun!
Mr jeon:- your invited as well....
Jungkook :- yeh alrigh--- WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY?
Mr jeon:- your invited?
Jungkook :- POV:- ohh f*ck no!
Jungkook :- NO! I'm not coming at any cost!....

(time skip..... Next day night)
(At the car)

Jungkook :- *angry pout*
Mr jeon:- jungkook there is no use of sulking! Your looking ugly
Jungkook :- *glare* aaaaahhhh I don't wanna come!
Mr jeon :- THAT'S ENOUGH! You're being a 2 year old kid jeon!
Jungkook :- *flinch*
Author :- ohh no.....The baby's gonna cry..... ^o^

(time skip)
Jungkook :- huh? The party is here?
Author :- he said looking at the restaurant he came with his dad before
Mr jeon :- yep!
Jungkook POV:- this is were y/n works how did I never noticed her here..... Ohh God will I see her......Why do I get nervous everytime I see her?......
Author :- the father and the son walked in all the attention was on them.....the prince of visual with his handsome dad.....How can girls not drool?

Mr jeon :- we're here for Mr Lee's party
Receptionist:- OK sir may I have your invitation
Mr jeon :- here
Receptionist :- OK..... Please follow me sir this way......

Mr lee:- ohh hey man!
Mr jeon :- hello sir.... It's a pleasure to meet you
Mr lee:- you too.....
Mr lee:- ohh your here as well! I don't remember your name though
Jungkook :- *fake smile* it's jungkook
Mr lee:- yeh! Jungkook!.......Welcome! And enjoy the party!

(meanwhile)

Manager :- pull your skirts up!
Co worker 1 :- what? Sir our skirt itself is small!
Manager:- IF YOU WANT THIS JOB DO AS I SAY! GOT IT!
Y/N:- *flinch*
Co worker 1:- y-yes sir
Author :- pretty much all of your co-workers are just like you who's having hard time..... They can do anything to work and get money...... you were Hella scared to see your manager..... He himself is a already short tempered......you bit your lips before pulling your uniform up like all the other female workers he even made you all unbutton your top two buttons of your shirt....... now the edge of the skirt reaches your mid thights you held the edge of the skirt tightly feeling uncomfortable.....

Manager :- all the 10 of you will be the waitress for today's Mr Lee's private party.....
Co worker 2 :- why u-us sir?
Manager :- because I had to pick the beautiful girls in my restaurant..... Now get to business......
Author :- each of the waitress has different place to deal with.....
Manager :- you will be serving the tables at the left....
Co worker 3:- b-but---
Manager :- NO. QUESTIONS.
Author :- the girl sobbed and left for her work while you felt like sweating because the next one is you
Manager :- OK y/n.... You will be serving the alcohol and juice stuff..... You will also be serving the owner of the party so behave well! And obey him!
Y/n:- *immediately nod*
Manager :- good..... Now get to work
Y/n POV :- w-what does he mean by o-obey?...... *gasp**wide eyes*..... N-no it can't be.....this is not even a club then why?......
Co worker 1:- *sight* let's go we've got the same job
Y/n:- yeh..... D-do you think it's safe?
Co worker:- nope not at all.....
Y/n:- do we have a choice to leave?
Co worker:- manager said he'll cut our payment if we try to escape.....
Y/n:- *shook* o-ohh....
Author :- you both got into the private room..... The place was filled with luxury vibe and strong alcohol scent..... making you feel disgusted.....

(time skips)

Author :- it's been few minutes you've been serving every types of drinks they need you could often feel those dirty men's dirty eyes on you.... Making you feel more uncomfortable......you could see how the rest of waitress struggling.......you really wanted to cry so hard but you just held it in......

(mean while)

Author :- our handsome man is getting annoyed by the stares of the girls while he was trying to find one perticular person......

Jungkook POV:- God this party is so boring!

y/n POV :- omg is that jungkook?.... What is he-- of course his dad is a business man.....

Author :- after few minutes he saw the girl he was looking for..... His lips curved to a smile watching you but jealous that you're smiling at serving for other guys......you're eyes met him he waved at you with a smile while you did the same, mean while the girls who were drolling over him is now pissed seeing him all sweet with a waitress..... Until

Jungkook POV:- *frown* why does it look like as if she's forced to stay there

(TO BE CONTINUED)

A drama mabye?
How's the party gonna end
We'll see~
Stay tuned!
<3<3<3<3