🦇| The Hunt Begins... |🦇

🩸 (Y/N) P.O.V. 🩸

It is the next morning. I was getting ready to leave. I look through my briefcase. Everything was in there. However...

My diary is missing.

"What?" I double check my briefcase. It wasn't there. I search around the room for it. No sign of it. 'I hope no one didn't took it...' I left the room and walk down the hall. I head to the table. I found my diary. It was sitting there alone. I went over to it and pick it up. "How did this end up here?" I put it back in my briefcase. I worry. Did someone read it? I hope not. Soon, I hear a voice.

"Excuse me, miss?"

I turn around. It was a young woman. She was a redhead with blue eyes. She had on a baby blue dress that was filthy, and ripped at the bottom. "Can you help me get out of here?" I was confused. "What are you doing here? Can you tell me?" Tears stream down her face.

"A tall, creepy man and three women has me captured here. I'm scared... Oh, please... Don't take me to him! I beg you!" The young woman hugs me. I felt bad and hug her close. "Children have been coming here..." she said. "One by one, they've gone missing. Because his servants killed them..."

I was shocked. I knew Dracula and his servants had to be hiding something...

I got to get her out of here.

I grab her hand. "Come on! We'll escape together!" We hurry to the castle doors. I open them and we exited. Me and the unknown woman run into the forest. I lead her through a shortcut and went into a horse carriage. "Hurry! Quick! Get in!" I told the girl. She opens the door...

***HISS!!!***

We were met with a servant with scary eyes and fangs. I jump back. "Whoa!" The red haired girl screams. "He's coming! He's coming!!!" I look behind me.

The Count is on his way... He's found us...

He was slowly walking towards us. I look at his face... and that is one hell of an intimidating stare. The servant grabs the redhead. They both wrestle with each other. I quickly look through my briefcase and pull out a cross. I held it in front of the servant's face.

She hiss and cover her face. I quickly help the girl up. "Come on!" We were about to enter the carriage but the girl was quickly yanked back. "LET ME GO! DON'T KILL ME!!!!" I turn around. Dracula covers her mouth, attempting to quiet her. I held the cross in front of him.

"GET BACK!!!"

He sees it and covers his face, releasing the girl. The servant grabs the redhead again. In return, the girl bites her hand, then proceeds to beat her. Dracula looks at me.

I back away. He approaches. I took a bigger cross out of my briefcase and threw it on the ground. His eyes widen and cover his face. The servant covered hers as well. While her and Dracula were distracted, I grab a large rock. I took a deep breath. 'I'm gonna regret this...'

With one swing, I hit Dracula's head, which instantly knocked him out. The servant rushes over to her master.

"Master! Master!!! What have you done to him?!?!"

The red haired girl comes over to me. "Something tells me that we'd better take a walk.." "Yeah, but run!" I finish her sentence. We jump into the horse carriage and got the hell out of there. The servant screamed for us to come back.

Like hell, if I'm coming back again.

I think I'm gonna have to rethink twice about this vampire assignment...