Both of us chuckled lightly as we panted upon arriving to the not so crowded gym, then made a high-five with each other. "We just made it on time!" She chuckled after the statement while I bend down a little again, placing my palms above my knees.

The others came later and our activity started, we were tasked to do some exercises, then teach them to the students a year under us. Like, "Seriously, what are we? Students or teachers? It's their job to teach the younger ones, but then, here we are!" Vera complained (and said my thoughts out loud), before actually walking towards a girl named Liz.

"Alright, you need to stand with both of your feet closed," I started, teaching the student I was assigned to teach. "then you raise any of your feet, and label it against your buttocks," I guided him but he struggled a bit so I let him hold on my shoulders for support, (he's already tall for his age, hmph!) "press it and hold it for 2 minutes or more, then you do it on the other foot. Got it?" He nodded and started counting.

"Anyway, what's this exercise called?" He asked after raising the other foot, now without my help.

"This is called 'Quad Stretch', it will help you strengthen your quad, this also is a flexibility type of exercise, and its pros and cons are..." I explained each of them while he listened to me attentively, after he finished the exercise, he grabbed his notebook to take down notes of what I said.

This kid is competitive... cool.

"Thank you for teaching me a lot of things, noona!" He smiled at me after the class, I only nodded before I was scooped back by Sunghoon, glaring at the poor young boy.

"What's with you?" I asked with brows arching, he glared at me too.

"If Jay finds out about this, he'll be mad." He said, no, more like he was scolding me while I held back my laugh. Does he really care about that? Hmfft!

"Jay won't. He's far more matured than you." My spokesperson said from behind of us, and then she stole me from the stunned Sunghoon.

After changing back to our formal uniforms, we went to our next class and participated at the surprise quiz, and luckily, I studied with them yesterday or else... I'm still able to answer this without studying yesterday since I've read this part of the lesson ever since the start of the school year.

As I said, I like to advance read for future purposes.

I was actually shocked after knowing that Sunghoon will be joining tonight's dinner with my family, and the guest that I had a guess who.

"I'll wait here.." He said and sat on the couch, I was hesitant at first but eventually left him there and went to my room to change into new and fresh clothes.

When I went down, Dad was already smiling while shaking hands with Sunghoon, and behind him peeked a person's head I knew too well.

I immediately smiled after seeing him, when he spotted me, he smiled big too, and I always loved the view of his boba-like eyes. "Noona!" He exclaimed and went up the stairs to come to me and hug me while my mom shook her head in amusement.

"Jungwonnie!" I welcomed his hug, smiling big. "How have you been?" I asked him after pulling out from the hug. I last saw him was at my birthday, and it was like... four months ago?