Chapter 2: Maxine who?!

Mulai dari awal

"Then, please give me one day to live and ill accept my fate from then on" I said tilting my head slightly and pleading with puppy eyes.

I just need one day to live so I can find those damn people that owe me money and favors! But more importantly I need to talk to her again before I rest in peace, So she doesn't have to worry about me.

"No, I'm sorry there is no way back", she replied

Once she said that it broke my heart, I stood there silently recalling what she just said.

"W-why n-not..." I said in a low voice while trembling.

"WHY NOT! I KNOW MY LIFE IS SHITTY BUT I MISS IT, I MISS MY FRIENDS, sure most of them are stuck up but some of them do care for me." I broke down covered in wet tears on my face.

"Please, calm down everything will be alright" she said in a calming voice

"HOW CAN EVERYTHING BE ALRIGHT?! I LOST MY LIFE, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I DIED!... I MISS MY FAMILY I can't leave them behind, I can't leave her behind" as tears dropped down. I felt anxious and sad that I can't see them again..

" I know, everything will be alright" She said smiling joyfully in a soothing voice

She just looked with a no expression on her face, she watched me break down into tears for some time.

"It's time for you to go now.." she said smiling with a calm but blank expression on her face

I saw my hands disappearing into thin air, it felt like I was one with the breeze. It was so calming and soothing but it didn't soothe my heart...

I looked at her from above as she was still standing there, quietly watching me.

"You're no different, why are you sad? I can see it through your smile" I responded, forming a faint smile.

I closed my eyes one last time, making me completely disappear from the light....

*** 3rd POV

As the girl disappeared, only leaving a trail of shiny stars up in the sky. The girl who stood at the top of the stairs had a shocked look as she disappeared. Her shock morphed into a smile then a chuckle.

"You are right.." The girl said smiling fondly at her comment

Though soon a shining light like fire appears behind her gown making it vanish. The more it grew the more it spreaded making her turn to dust.

"Please, take care of them, Thea..." she said as she vanished, only leaving a single tear drop behind.

"Ronny! It's a girl.. our baby girl!" said the woman sobbing while holding her crying baby that was wrapped in a cotton blanket.

***
I closed my eyes one last time, making me completely disappear from the light.... (where is where our main protagonist goes to beast world)

Inside the forest stood a house hidden in the ground, surrounded by overgrown trees and vines. It was near a rocky village that resided on a mountain, full of wolf beastmen. Inside the house, was a girl with long white silky hair and fair skin sleeping on piles of animal furs. Beside her was a stone fireplace that kept her warm and blankets made out of soft wool that helped keep her comfortable.

The girl who was lying there still and all lifeless, started to move her body inch by inch l. The white haired girl was starting to wake up. Her eyes shot open, widely staring up at the stone ceiling that revealed her bright pink eyes. All groggy from bed, she stood up yawning loudly from her deep slumber.

A loud thud echoed through the silent room. The girl turned to the sound and there stood a man with a long tail and cat ears in the front entrance. It had rosette patterns similar to that of a cat. It looked like he dropped his prey on an unknown animal the girl did not recognize.

He stood there silent looking at the girl who had just woken up in disbelief. Tears began to form as he ran towards her and hugged her in a tight embrace.

"Maxine..." He said in a gentle but low voice

His tight embrace made the girl alarmed by the sudden action that made her stiff. But she hugged him back when she could feel his deep sadness and longing.

His tears dripped down wetting the girls shoulders as they hugged. The girl felt pity towards the man.

But she was more confused about what he said...

"Maxine?! Who?" the girl thought asking to herself what the fuck is going on! Just flabbergasted.

(A/N: Hello guys, in the next chapter I'm not going to be calling her Thea Morell anymore but as Maxine Morell)

❤️❤️ Thank you so much for reading! ❤️❤️