Chapter 1: The past & now the present

Start from the beginning

"PLEASE GOD, PROTECT ME!" I prayed and prayed heavily to god. I didn't want my ass to be shredded and served for dinner.

When I was praying to the gods, I felt cold wrinkly hands tightly wrap around my right arm.

"Oh no....."

"It's time to do your homework now..." my grandma said in a deep and daunting voice, dragging me away with a dark look on her face.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHhhhh!!!" I screamed and screamed as my grandma dragged me back to my h-homework....

"NOOOOOOOOOO, ANYTHING BUT THAT!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!!"

***
3rd POV

The loud echoes of the little girl's screams can be heard through the walls...

The room was dark and silent. The little children trembled in the corner of the couch, horrified by what had happened...

"Ah- l-let's get back to the story!"  said the old man as he quivered to the next page. The kid sat here quietly listening to the rest of the story...

***
Continuation of " The Weeping Willow"

Instead she began to sing all around the land to make them happy. It made many beastmen feel bliss from listening to her voice. Many gave her gifts and praise as a thanks for her singing.

When the moon was full and flowers blossomed in the night sky, there stood three mighty beasts bowing down upon the maiden. "You should find another female, I'm not worthy of your love" said the maiden, almost tearing up.

Stunned, the three mighty beastmen refused, they instead swore to follow and protect her.

As the day continued, the maiden would sing sweet songs that many heard. She gained immense strength and power from her suitors and other beastmen.

Until he came along, the moment she looked at him, the maiden's heart struck a beat inside of her. She fell in love with him the moment they met. She wanted him.

In the sun set, the maiden and her mate left everything behind and to start their new life together.

They lived happily ever after..

***
15 years later.... (This is where Thea Morell is now an adult)

"RING."

"RING.."

"RING..."

"Ugh.. five more minutes.." said the girl slamming her fisted hand onto the alarm clock to make it stop as she was still sleeping.

"BEEP.. BEEP... BEEP.. BEEP"

"UGH!.. Okay, I'm up already!" I said, lazily waking up from bed

***
Theanna POV:

"God, what time is it?" I yawned while stretching my arms around. I grabbed my beeping phone beside me, as I slowly opened my eyes checking the time seeing its 8:45 am.

" 8:45? ", I yawned but my eyes widened as I remembered what today is. Today is April 20, XXXX on a Monday...

(XXXX is any year in modern times)