Chapter 1: The past & now the present

Start from the beginning

" THEA!" My grandpa yelled. I heard him but I was not in the mood, so I kept on jumping. I'm not really scared of my grandpa, he is too good to be a meanie.

"WWHHhheeeeee.... Jumping is so fun!"

"This is so fun! I love jumping! I love playing! and most of all, NO SCHOOL! BEST DAY EVER!"

*Thump* *Thump*

(Original owner: Jungkook tired)

"Huh? Why do I feel something shivering down my spine? ", I shivered in thought while jumping on the couch.

"Theanna..."

.

.

"Oh sugar snaps!" I felt my body freezing like a statue once I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Please don't be her, please don't be her" I said, panicking. Slowly and steadily turning my head facing my demise....

.

.

"GASP"

(From: an anime Noragami)

I stand very still, truly becoming a statue. But there load and behold m-my GRANDMA! .... Not just any grandma but my Asian grandma... She was literally like the devil!.. No actually.. She was THE DEVIL!..

She towered over me with her hands on her hips and a pissed look written all over her face. "Oh god, please spare me" I said, praying to the heavens and god himself to protect me and not to get my ass brutally whipped.

My grandma wore a pink apron that had flower prints, from when she was preparing today's dinner. I don't know what I was more scared of, the giant ass needle that tied her messy bun or the two murder weapons she was holding in her hands. A knife on the left and a cheese grinder on the other.