𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚

Start bij het begin

"That's good, I was afraid that was horrible." I sigh of relief and I try it too, doing the same as her, moaning at the taste, it really is delicious.

"Not at all, it's delicious, you should cook for me more often." and she says that, like it's nothing, she continues eating after that casual comment that came out of her mouth, but that leaves me thinking, I would like to be able to cook for her more often, to be able to share more moments like this.

We both eat and repeat the dish, I warn her not to fill up, to remember that there is dessert. Right after I finish my last bite the oven alarm goes off again, I take out the volcanoes and leave them to cool a bit on the island.

Natasha helps me gather the things on the table while we wait for the dessert to be ready, we leave everything in the sink and I order her to go to the couch to wait.

I take out two saucers and turn the molds so that they fall on the plate, luckily, none of them break and just in case I made six, I take the powdered sugar and the strainer to sprinkle it on top, I add some raspberries and blueberries and it's ready, I go to the couch and leave the plates on the coffee table.

"Do you want coffee with it or is that okay?" I ask before sitting down.

"That's fine, Y/N, don't worry." She offers me a warm smile, "What movie do you want to see?" she settles on the couch, pulling her feet up.

"Uhm, any Christmas classics?" I say getting comfortable as I take the control to turn on the television, "you can take off your shoes to be more comfortable if you want."

"Oh thanks I'll do it," she puts her shoes on the side of the couch, I see that her socks have little hearts on them, ugh adorable, "uhm, home alone or christmas with the kranks?"

"I love home alone, but Christmas with the kranks is my favorite." I say while looking for the movie, she smiles and stares at me, "you know, it's rude to stare at people." I turn my head to see her blushing slightly.

"Well, I like what I see, so." she tilts her hed with a smirk on her face, I shake my head and press play.

We start eating dessert, she moans again as she tastes it, god she needs to stop doing that, it frustrates me.

"This is so good, malishka." the nickname takes me by surprise.

"Better than the one at the restaurant?" I look at her with a frown.

"Well, there's the one in the restaurant and just below yours, but it could easily be up to it." Satisfied with her answer, I turn my head to continue watching the movie.

We burst out laughing, we can't help it, it's so funny. Because we're cracking up, our bodies are almost together on the couch, our legs are touching, and Natasha's hand is on my thigh, squeezing it every chance she gets.

"Oh my god, did you see how Nora fell with the people singing the Christmas carols?" Our laughter echoes through the apartment.

"Yes, and how the cat had been frozen!" We almost ran out of air from laughing so much.

"Oh god I can't breathe, Nat." I say as I gasp for air, not realizing the name I said.

Natasha stops laughing to look at me with a warm smile, her eyes shining at her.

"What?"

"You called me Nat."

"No, I did not do it." oh

"Yes you did," my lips purse as I wonder if it was wrong, though the look on her face says otherwise. "I like that you call me that, malyshka."

"Oh, I thought that was wrong," she smirked as her hand ran up my thigh.