𝐐 & 𝐀

╒════════════════════╕

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Halo and welcome to...

𝐐 & 𝐀!

Note that lower capitalization

is intended, angels!

╘════════════════════╛

● ● ●

angelique: what. the. hell. is. going. on.

khian: my question mirrors yours, angelique.

jason: guys, i think we're being interviewed.

interviewer: correct. i would like you to answer all of your questions truthfully. please. i'll start with miss le, now.

angelique: ...

jason: ...

khian: ...

interviewer: *clears throat* i said now.

angelique: i suppose it won't hurt...

● ● ●

ANGELIQUE!

Q:"what was your first thought about jason?"

A: "easy. he didn't belong on that bus."*jason frowns at the answer, khian smirks*

Q:"let me specify. what was your first impression about jason?"

A: "oh. well, truthfully, i thought he looked like a fuckboy." *khian laughs while jason glares at angelique* "it was just a fleeting observation okay?! i'm good at reading people and so after a moment, i saw jason for who he really was. a natural leader, and somebody with a good heart. also, he looked like he fell out of heaven, with all that goodness and handsomeness oozing out of him. oh don't look so smug sparky, it's not very fitting for a roman praetor."

Q:"okay, next question. what did you see in khian that made you become friends with him?"

A: "khian was smart, with a wicked sense of humor. he has a sense of duty and i've always admired that. we just clicked the moment we met, really." *khian grins at jason*

Q:"what are all your skills/talents?"

A: "hmmm. for one, i can sing. obviously, i've trained extensively in combat, both with weapons and hand-to-hand combat. courtesy of being the daughter of poseidon, i can summon and control water. i'm pretty good at throwing daggers and i can wield one-handed weapons just as well as dual-wielding weapons.*angelique tilts her head thoughtfully* i'm also pretty good at masking my emotions and reading people, which has come in handy in many situations."

KHIAN!

Q:"what do you like about angelique?"

A: "everything. what's there not to like?"

Q: "favorite color?"

A: "blue. duh." *angelique nods in total agreement*

Q: "how do you feel about jason?"

A: *angelique gives him a warning look, jason waits for his answer expectantly* *khian sighs* "he's all right. a little bit too much of a goody two-shoes but whatever."

Q: "anyone special?"

A: "yes." *angelique can't meet khian's eyes when he looks straight at her as he talks* "i've made it clear how i feel about her. she seems to be undecided. but i won't push her of course. being her just her friend will never be enough for me, but if that's how she wants it, i'll always respect that."

Q: "and your favorite activity at camp?"

A: "definitely sparring. it's a chance to test and prove my skills. also eating the food there. and capture the flag. oh, and—you know what? I like all the activities at camp."

JASON!

Q: "what was your first impression of angelique?" *khian rolls his eyes*

A: "angelique was definitely the most beautiful person i had ever seen. she also looked like someone you shouldn't mess with. ever. also, with her whole masking emotions thing, i didn't really know what else to think about her in that first moment. but the moment we started talking, and getting to know each other, I learned that she's a really loyal and amazing person. angelique is witty, badass, patient, listening, always calm, and a whole lot of other things. and damn she can fight. she always puts others before herself." *angelique stares at jason blankly and for once it's obvious she's surprised*

Q: "and your feelings about piper?" *angelique frowns at the interviewer*

A: "ummmm." *jason shifts uncomfortably* "well, she's a great person. really. she's kind and considerate, always there to lend a hand. sometimes i hate myself—even though it technically isn't my fault—for giving her false hope."

Q: "what was going on in your head when you decided to jump after angelique into the grand canyon, and what was your first initial thought after you jumped?" *khian gapes at angelique in shock and mouths 'when did this happen and why didn't you tell me!'* *angelique gives khian a sheepish grin in response*

A: "that's a pretty good question... see, i didn't really think before i jumped. i saw angelique falling and it was just like instinct to jump after her. some might say that it was because some small part of me remembered that i could fly. but really, all it was was an instinct telling me i needed to try and save her. after i dived after angelique, my first initial thought was something along the lines of 'that was kinda stupid but whatever.'" *khian looks like he wants to pull his own hair out* *angelique is quietly laughing*

'" *khian looks like he wants to pull his own hair out* *angelique is quietly laughing*