"Happy birthday doofus. You're legal today"

Matìas chuckled, grabbing his boyfriend's face in his hands and giving him a proper kiss "I've been legal, Aiden" he placed a peck on Aiden's lips, grinning "but thank you"

Aiden smiled brightly, unhooking his arms from around Matìas's neck and

grabbed the keys from the male's back pocket.

Matìas raised a brow as Aiden held his keys in his hand "you're driving?" he asked, watching as Aiden grinned in response, nodding his head up and down, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Matìas wasn't sure on whether he should grin at how adorable Aiden's being or be scared at the way his eyes glinted mischievously.

Snorting at his thoughts, Matìas walked around the car to the passengers side and opened the door "Just don't kill us, alright?"

Aiden let out a bemused snort, hopping into the driver's seat and starting the engine.

He reached for the back seat and grinned when he felt the soft material in his hands, quickly grabbing it and throwing it into Matìas' lap.

Matìas lifted the material up, assessing it "A blindfold, really?"

Aiden ignored him, putting on the radio and connecting his phone to the aux.

"Put it on" Aiden ushered after noticing that Matìas still held the blindfold in his hand.

Matìas let out a dramatic sigh, and finally put it on, slumping back into his seat.

Artic Monkeys's 'Why'd you only call me when you're high?' blasted through the speakers and from the corner of his eye, Aiden saw Matìas smile, tapping his fingers against his knee to the beat.

He was so adorable sometimes.

Aiden spent a few seconds mentally fawning over his boyfriend before starting up the car and reversing out the driveway.

Now the real fun starts.
_________________

"Watch your step-"

"Ow. Fucking hell Aiden. Couldn't you have told me that like ten seconds before?"

Aiden gave a sheepish smile in response, although Matìas could not see it. "My bad. We're almost there"

"Where are we going, anyway?"

"Somewhere" Aiden replied curtly

"You're not planning to kill me and dump my body behind some tree, are you?" Matìas spoke again after a moment of silence

"Woah" Aiden muttered "I just had the biggest deja vu. But no I'm not, not today anyway" Aiden teased, repeating Matìas's words from the first date they went on and soon both males were smiling.

"Can you believe that day was almost a year and a half ago?"

"Not really. It's like it was just yesterday" Aiden stopped and grinned as he eyed their surroundings "We're here"

Matìas took off his blindfold and took in their surroundings, a smile gracing his lips.

Oh how Aiden loved that smile.

"You brought us back to our first date spot?"

Aiden grinned, dropping the backpack on his back on the ground and grabbed ahold of Matìas's hand as he took in their surroundings again "After that day, we never really came back to this place. You like?"

"I love. It's the same as i remember it" Matìas' voice was soft and Aiden smiled once more.

The clearing was the same as he remembered. The waterfall still falling, and the surroundings still peaceful. The only difference was the flowers decorating the grass. There were dozens of them.

Matìas let go of Aiden's hand, only to place both on each side of his eye, making him look in the male's eyes "I love you Aiden" he said seriously, enjoying the way Aiden's cheeks burned red.

"I love you too" Aiden said after a few seconds, a soft smile painting his lips.

And he really did.

_____________

"Here. Happy birthday" Aiden grinned, holding an envelope in his hand towards Matìas whom was munching on a strawberry.

Matìas took it with furrowed brows, strawberry pressed on the one side of his mouth "what is this?"

"We won't know if you don't open it, now will we?"

Matìas rolled his eyes playfully and opened The envelope, pulling out two tickets.

Wait...tickets?

Eyes widening, the male turned to Aiden "you didn't"

"You best believe i did" Aiden grinned proudly "you like?"

"I fucking love" Matìas said, staring at the Artic Monkeys's concert tickets in his hand before he all but pulled Aiden in his chest.

"Woah there bud" Aiden laughed but relaxed in his arms.

"Don't call me bud" Matìas sighed out, holding Aiden tighter "this is the best fucking birthday present ever, aside from you, of course"

"I'm glad you like it bud" Aiden patted Matìas on the back.

"Don't call me bud. And you're coming with me"

"Of course i am. I'm the only friend you have bud"

Matìas pulled back, a playful frown on his face "you're not a friend, you're my boyfriend first of all. Second of all, that's literally not true. I have Asher. And third of all, stop calling me bud, it's fucking weird"

Aiden snorted "okay bud"

"stop calling me bud, bud"

"whatever you say bud"

"Okay bud"

Aiden laughed, throwing his arms around the taller male's neck "i love you bud"

"...i love you too, bro"

Aiden snorted and stood up, stretching his arms with a sigh "i think it's time we head back. McDonald's on the way?"

"Yeah sure" Matìas paused "baby bro"

"That's just wrong"

"You started it"

"yOu StArteD iT"

°°°