Part 2

Hi!

"Kid slow down, it's not a race you know." Nat chuckled as you continued to eat your food, barely stopping to chew it. "I can't, I want to get home so I can see my surprise."

"You know it doesn't matter when you finish, your surprise isn't finished yet and you still have to wait for us to be done, so slow down before you choke please." Wanda said firmly making me sigh.

"Sorry Wands." She nodded in acceptance. "It's okay, just be careful." Me and Nat chuckled, wanda was always very protective and paranoid when it came to our safety, it was annoying at times but we knew she means well.

"Can you really not tell me what it is? You know I hate surprises." I groaned rolling my eyes. "Yes because youre impatient like this one." Wanda chuckled, nodding to the redhead next to her.

"Tony texted me that it's ready so it wont be much longer now finish your food." The russian said with a frown. "Come on babe you know I was joking." Wanda frowned kissing her temple. "Mhm."

"Ugh you're so stubborn." Wanda scoffed playfully. "Great impatient and stubborn. What a great combo." Nat frowned even more, pushing her food around the plate with her fork.

I couldn't help but smile, they never really argued like most people. Arguing had always scared me put I'd never seen them raise their voices at each other. They would just have petty little arguements until they eventually gave up on that too.

"You have to admit it is true." Nat shrugged. "Maybe it is. Tony's getting impatient, we should go soon." Nat sighed placing her phone in her pocket. "Or we could stay and get dessert to piss him off." I suggested with a smirk.

"You know that means your gonna have to wait even longer for your surprise." Wanda said with a frown.

"Hey, he has a point." Nat said eagerly. "Annoying Tony, and we can get dessert." Nat finished. "You just want a cake." Wanda chuckled playfully rolling her eyes.

"It comes with Ice cream Wanda! Why wouldn't I want that?" Nat replied secretly looking around for the waiter.

The two locked eyes and he walked over. "Hey would you like the check?" He asked, Nat looked at Wanda hopefully. "No we changed our mind, on dessert, can these two have the cake please?"

"Yes, of course." He chuckled at me and Nat's excitement. "Thank you Wanda." The russian said with a huge smile. "Yeah thanks Wands." I added making the two look at me with a huge smile. "You're both very welcome."

I looked down at my hands, I wasn't used to everything being so happy. It was kind of overwhelming sometimes. I was kind of scared thing's were gonna change, things never usually stayed good for very long.

"Hey bud, you alright? Do you wanna go home?" Nat said quietly, I shook my head. "No I'm sorry this is all just a lot. It's good... I-  I'm having a nice time and all, it is just... I don't know."

"Yeah it's okay, we know thing's are a little hard right now, it isn't easy but we are here for you." I nodded in response. "I know."

"Here are your desserts, I hope you enjoy." The waiter smiled placing them back down on the table. "Thank you." We all said at the same time making us laugh.

This is short and bad but I dont wanna finish it 🤣