His black hair was straight, and pulled back out of his face, he was dressed completely in a black suit, Ariana instantly recognised it as Prada's latest design, Sophia wouldn't shut up about it. He looked overly excitable almost like a puppy, but this was no puppy, more like a hungry wolf ready to strike at anytime. His features were soft yet they held a dangerous tinge to them, his eyes screaming maniac.

"Brother who is this lovely creature?" Aro asked but received no reply, Marcus simply held out his hand for him. Aro took it hungrily his red eyes glazing over as he took in his soul brother's memories.

"η αδελφή ψυχή μας." {our soulmate} Aro was mesmerised, almost in a trance as he spoke.

"Our?" Caius frowned from where he sat on his throne, instantly standing up to descend the steps onto the marble flooring. He didn't stop walking until Ariana's brown orbes met his red ones, then he froze like a statue in the middle of the room.

"δικος μου!" {mine} He growled ferociously, speeding to grab his mate in his arms only to be stopped by Marcus who stood protectively in front of her, his chest puffed out, stance defensive.

"μην μπαίνεις στο δρόμο μου αδερφέ." {Don't get in my way brother} Caius snarls, the blonde kings rubies fading to obsidian as he goes to lunge at Marcus who pushes him back effortlessly watching his soul brother fall back only to be back on his feet before he could even touch floor.

"ξέρουμε και οι δύο ότι θα χάσεις." {We both know you'll loose} Marcus scoffs while Aro looks on bored, this isn't the first time and definitely won't be the last his brothers have fought. The only difference is Marcus is actually participating.

"Enough!" Aro shakes his head in disappointment at the two, "εσείς οι δύο συμπεριφέρεστε σαν παιδιά." {you two are acting like children}.

"What's going on?" Ariana peaks out from behind Marcus, trying to figure out what the hell she'd gotten herself into.

"Nothing to worry about my dear." Aro smiled and although he looked absolutely crazy, she found herself so at ease, so comfortable that she came out from behind Marcus despite his disapproving grunt, and walked over to Aro. The raven haired king straightened up immediately, his eyes searching over her intensely.

"I'm Ariana, but my friends call me Aria, I don't know why I said that that's stupid." She rambled out only to be stopped by Caius showing up beside her, his cold fingers pushing her hair behind her ear. The action caused her to stumble back only to bump into a hard body behind her, tripping a little.

But of course in a room full of vampires, one of them gracefully catches her. Caius' red eyes searched hers for something she didn't know, but she didn't care as long as he kept his large hands on her back and waist, she was quite content to stay like this forever if she could.

"τέτοια τελειότητα και είναι όλη δική μου." {such perfection and it is all mine.} The words rolled off his tongue melting her into a puddle, leaving her to feel all floopy, but that was okay the gorgeous blonde king staring down at her was strong enough to keep her up.

"Ours." Marcus sighed, realising that they were most likely all feeling jealous of each other right now, Caius growled possessively proving him correct. Ariana surprised herself when she pressed her small hand to his cold cheek gently pushing his face back so their eyes met once more.

"My name is Caius Volturi carissima." The blonde king reluctantly brought her up slightly and watched as she steadied herself on her feet, she smiled softly up at him in thanks.

"I am Aro Volturi, it is a pleasure to meet you." He bowed slightly and Ariana almost choked at the sight. A Lord bowing to her? Shit it was like her very own version of Pride and Prejudice.

"That is all really lovely but I've got a seriously important question." Ariana bit her lip nervously, more interested in her shoes than how the three red gazes on her had darkened.

"And what might that be my dear?" Aro asked intrigued, hands itching to take hers and answer her question immediately. Marcus brought his hand under her chin, cupping her jaw efficiently to bring her head up. The action caused heat to pool in her stomach leading her to rush out the words;

"Why the fuck are all your eyes red?"