Loona: So how do you like our surprise?

Millie: We went to the living world and found him bleeding out, and we brought him back here.

Blitzø: . . .

Y/N: Come on, Blitz, bring it out.

I hugged Y/N for the First time in years, although I heard him grunt in pain while doing so.

Y/N: Hiss: Alright, easy Blitz, I'm still not in the greatest shape.

Blitzø: . . .

Loona: Blitz, are you okay?

Y/N: *Hiss* Okay, Blitz, you can let go now.

Loona came over to him and pulled him off me.

Blitzø: Fuck.

Y/N: Heh, I've missed you too, Blitz, but for real. I'm in a lot of pain, and if it wasn't for Loona over there, I would've been dead.

Blitzø: Wait a second. YOU WENT TO THE LIVING WORLD, LOONA!

Loona: Yeah.

Blitzø: WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT GOING TO THE LIVING WORLD!? Did YOU GO TO THE LIVING WORLD alone?

Loona: No, I had Millie help me.

Millie: Blitz I said that like two minutes ago.

Loona: I also told you that I had Millie help me.

Y/N: Heh. Some things never change. You're still not great at listening, are you?

Blitzø: Oh, fuck off, dude.

*Time skip*

Y/N's POV

It's been 2 days since Loona helped me back in the living world, and I've been sitting here for, like, 2 days now, and since hellhounds heal faster than most other demons, I figured it would be ok if I left the couch, even if it's only for a little bit. However, while trying to do this, I felt myself being forced back down onto the couch. I looked over and saw none other than Loona pushing me back down, clearly thinking that I was still injured.

Loona: What do you think you're doing?

Y/N: Getting up, why do you ask?

Loona: Uhh-uh, no, the Fuck you're not.

Y/N: I was just going to go get some water.

Loona walked over to the sink and came back with an ice-cold cup of water.

Loona: Here.

Y/N: Thanks.

I drank the water in a matter of seconds and then set the class on the table next to me.

Loona: Just try to take it easy for the next couple of days; you should make a full recovery soon.

Y/N: Listen, Loona It's nice to know you care about me, but I think I'm fine to get up now. You and I both know that hellhounds like us have faster-healing factors.

Loona: It's not just about you, Y/N. The whole reason I'm doing this is for Blitz. After he lost you in the living world, he adopted me shortly after, from what he's told me anyway. I just can't bear to see him like that again.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Loona: As I said, after he lost you in the living world, Blitz fell into a dark depression. Shortly after he adopted me to try to cope with It, he hid his depression pretty well for a while until I got onto It.

Y/N: Is that why Blitz didn't say anything and just held onto me until you pulled me off him?

Loona: Yeah. Anyway, I'm going to head home and get some more rest, okay?

Y/N: Alright then.

*time skip*

Blitzø's pov

I can't believe Loona did that for me. Don't get me wrong. I'm pissed off that she snuck out into the living world, but she went out of her way to do this for me. Shortly after that, I got an idea. All of I.M.P. should come here for dinner; I'm sure Y/N would love it after I had the flawless idea. Loona came home.

Blitzø: Oh, Loony!

Loona: Ugh, what did I say about people calling me that? My god, just stop calling me that.

Blitzo: Anyway, Loony.

Loona: Loona It's Loo-Na, not Loony.

Blitzø: Sorry, Loona.

Loona: Thank you.

Blitzø: Anyway, I was thinking we should have Moxxie, Millie, and Y/N over for dinner tomorrow night! What do you think?

Loona: You know, that's actually not a bad idea.

Blitzø: Really?

Loona: I mean, he's going to end up working at I.M.P. anyway, right? We might as well get him to introduce him to Fat while we're at it, right?

Blitzø: Great I'll text him

Y/N'S POV

I'm sitting there on the couch all alone, not having shit to do, when all of a sudden my phone goes off. I saw a text from Blitz; wow, that came out of nowhere, I thought to myself. He must want something from me.

Blitzø: Hey, Y/N Loona and I have been talking for a little bit. I was wondering If you wanted to come back and work for Imp again.

Y/N: Blitz I would love to come back to the imp. It's going to be just like old times.

Blitzø: Anyway, how would you like to have dinner with the rest of us tomorrow night?

Y/N: Yeah, of course I'll have dinner with you guys. I mean, Loona and that black-haired imp did save my life; it's the least I could do, plus I should have made a full recovery by then.

Blitzø: Alright, great. I'll see you at the office tomorrow.

Y/N: Alright, Y/N, see you then.

Blitzø's pov

Blitzø: Loony was having guests tomorrow night.

Loona: Alright Blitz, By the way, you're feeling better, right?

I walked up to my little Loony and wrapped my arms around her, fully knowing she'd tear me in half. To my surprise, she hugged me back. I almost cried at that moment. Sometimes I thought my little Loony hated me.

Loona: Blitz I want you to know I've always cared about you; that's why I did all of this—going to the living world, saving Y/N—all of this was for you.

The moment Loona said that I began to cry in her arms, and Loona just held me in her arms and kept me company, I've never felt closer to her than at this moment.