☆ I have a favor to ask. ☆

Start from the beginning

The moonlight shone down on the two of you.

"I need to test something, and you're the only one who can help me."

He nodded and looked at you.

"I'll explain first. So, as you know, my stand grants me the ability to bend my blood at will. Theoretically, So I, Akira, should be able to control things my blood touches. Of course a ratio matters. I know that I can control people's actions and or stands for a certain amount of time if my blood fuses with theirs. So, if a ratio amount of my blood is on an object, I should be able to turn it into a projectile, right?"

You took hits of your cigarette in between sentences.

He nods. "I'm assuming this is where I come in then"

"You'd be right," you reach into your pocket and pull out the handgun. "I wouldn't leave prison without a trophy, so I took this. I remember the first time I met you, you said Star Platinum was able to stop a bullet. So, if my hypothesis is wrong, you'll be fine."

"Even so, it's risky."

"If I'm right, this'll make the group all the more powerful. Think about it. Plus, in the short time you've known me, how many times have I been wrong?"

He thought for a moment.

"Fair enough, take your best shot."

You unload the gun and set the bullets in your pocket. You take one out, and cut your finger. After wiping your blood on the bullet, you reload the gun and call your stand out.

You aim for his hand.

"Ready?"

He nods. You take a deep breath, blowing out smoke.

You stare at his hand and fire.

You focus on controlling the bullet and stopping it before it reaches him.

Luckily for the both of you, it stops before reaching his hand without Star Platinum's interference.

You did it. Focusing on moving the bullet, you move it upwards, and send it back towards you. It stops before dropping into your hand.

What was only a couple seconds felt like ten minutes.

"I was right."

"I'm glad you were," Jotaro said.

"Thanks." You mumble

"You don't have to thank me, I said yes didn't I?"

"I'm still going to thank you."

The corners of his lips twitched upward.

You both walked back to the hotel, making small talk on the way. I

You boarded the same elevator once you were at the hotel, and parted ways on your respective floors.

Once you walk into your room, you see Avdol and Polnareff having a conversation.

"Oh shit..."

-

Though Avdol was pissed about you stealing a police officer's gun and using Jotaro as target practice, he was intrigued by your new ability. The next morning before boarding your train, he asked for a demonstration from you. Again, you and Jotaro showed him as well as everyone else.

Also that morning, you said your goodbyes to Anne as she stayed at the hotel while waiting for her father.

On the train you were at a table with Jotaro and Kakyoin while the others sat across from you.

You were on your way to India, where the man who killed Polnareff's sister would be. Centerfold, with his stand, the Hanged Man.

The topic of Anne came into discussion.

"I'm sure she found her father," Avdol said.

"Still, I can't help but think that story with her father was a little fishy," Polnareff responded.

"She's a runaway, for sure," you added.

"It does feel lonely without her around, don't you agree, Jotaro?"

Jotaro smiled and hummed.

"That stand that you fought earlier sounds terrifying," Kakyoin said. "The idea that someone could completely turn themselves into me is creepy."

"Yeah, I thought about it and he must've transformed before I left the hotel." Jotaro responded.

Kakyoin asked Jotaro for his cherries, and since the topic of stands or anything remotely interesting weren't being discussed, you tuned them out and stared out the window.

That was until you turned your head and saw Kakyoin moving around a cherry with his tongue.

You and Jotaro looked disgusted.

"Oh, look," Kakyoin pointed out the window. "Flamingos in flight!"

"Good grief," You and Jotaro mumbled while resting your head on your hand.

-

To be continued...>