Chapter Two: slightly crazy.

*SELF HARM WARNING!!

_________________
Week two.
_________________

Ashlyn sat up, brushing the hair out of her face.

She rubbed her eyes, turning to look at her clock.

It read "6:42".

She groaned and got out of bed, stretching.

She walked to her closet, opening the door and grabbing a long sleeved shirt, slipping it on.

She winced at the pain coming from her arms as she got the shirt on.

She pulled her sleeves up, staring at the several bloody slits across her wrists.

She sighed and pulled her sleeves back down.

She got out pants and put them on, walking out of her room and down the stairs.

Her parents were at work already.

She walked to the door, sitting on the floor and slipping her shoes on.

She tied her shoes and stood back up, grabbing her bookbag and pulling it over her shoulders.

She sat on the couch, going on her phone.

She hadn't been on her phone in a while, as she had been trying her best to stay away from the many things that would trigger panic attacks from PTSD.

There were alot of things that could trigger it. I mean, she picked the most average motherfuckers ever to be traumatized by.

She heard the bus start pulling down the street and stood up, walking out the door.

The door to the bus opened, and ashlyn got on.

She went and sat in her seat, desperately trying to ignore the constant whispers about her flowing through the air.

She sat against the window, staring outside as they passed the graveyard.

She sighed.

_______________
After the bus ride!
_______________

She walked through the hallway, going to her locker.

She went through the lock code, "10/14/06".

It was aidens birthday.

She didn't know how to change it, which sucked, for obvious reasons.

She had put it like that so she would REMEMBER his birthday, but now that he was gone, all she really wanted to do was forget it.

Forget him.

Forget all of them.

Her train of thought was broken by getting shoved against her locker, smacking her face into it and causing her nose to bleed.

"Oh shit!! I touched it!!" She heard a voice yell behind her.

Not again.