"thank you! you're a cutie, i bet you could pull it off." she chirped back in a friendly manner. you liked her.

"you and your ability to make friends with anyone disgusts me."

"you're forgetting someone." you hinted at him, before catching up to the other two.

"ah, there he is!" the girl announced.

there was the boy. you now realized he was the popular one you were talking about, since he had his hero costume on. apparently they trained in their hero costumes to get more used to it.

"bakugou, you should wear something like that. maybe you'll actually get a girlfriend." you whispered.

"i'd look better."

you gave him an uncertain look of doubt. sure, bakugou.

"i can show you guys our gym, if you want." he suggested.

"sure." you complied, happy to follow after the boy.

you looked around at all the unfamiliar people, a few people looking at you and bakugou clearly realizing you weren't from this school.

he lead you into a big gym, there was a big wide field just beyond it.

"oooh? who's this?" a small, soft voiced girl had came up to the group. she had dark brown hair with two short ponytails coming out of both sides of her head, pinned up by little green bows.

"ua students. y/n and bakugou." shindo answered, as he was bent down tying his shoe.

"oh, cool!" she gasped, looking between you both. seeing bakugou's angry expression vs your nice, calm smile she decided to rest her gaze on you.

"you should train with us! well, that is- you have quirks right? cool ones?" she urged energetically, clearly excited.

"well, if that's okay i don't mind." you smiled at her, "this guys a real grouch but he has a cool quirk." you pointed at bakugou.

"ah, hey! haruna, what's up?" camie had came back out of a room, holding her phone. she took notice of bakugou and haruna staring each other down.

"oh i'd kick your ass even in a training round, you tryna-"

you kicked bakugou's calf, he immediately snapped his head to you.

"oh no, no. haruno isn't the fighting type. she's kind of like our little on field healer." she patted her on the head. "like a cute little fairy, she flies around and helps us out. she just gets excited to see other peoples cool quirks."

oh, that seems cool. i guess.

you and the others had been training for a few hours. bakugou and you played the villains, as it deemed fitting since you were the only ones who didn't go to this school.

you were in a fight with shindo, the boy with the vibrate quirk. you had teleported behind him, he quickly spun around, slamming his hands onto the ground and within seconds the whole area began to shake and tremble.

you hadn't seen him use his full power yet, and so you lost your footing and lost your balance.

just behind him, you saw that little fairy girl. she was sitting on a pipe up above the room, you noticed she had been flying around place to place to the students. bakugou and you concluded that she basically healed and restored energy, by giving her own energy to them.

she looked exhausted.

the vibrations caused her to slip.

she was falling.