"we want to go to your school and spy on you."

what.

you slowly turned to him, jaw hung open.

"we?! don't bring me into this." you whisper yelled at him.

"sure. i don't mind. but if you get caught, i'm not taking any blame." he seemed like the friendly, easygoing, playful type. that was confirmed when he gave you a wink and turned around, getting ready to head off. "if you can keep up, that is."

you could leave bakugou, and return back somehow yourself, but you'd fail since you're supposed to stick together during the project. plus, maybe this little trip would be fun.

star

"i'm so excited to see the school, and ohhh i heard there's this really popular guy with a vibrate quirk. and this blonde girl, she reminds me of toga-" you excited rambled on for a moment, the effect of your bestfriend midoriya just have rubbed off on you a bit.

"how are you so full of energy, aren't you supposed to be hungover? you're like a puppy dog on it's first walk." bakugou grumbled towards your direction.

"please be quiet, i'm completely tuning you out of this field trip. plus, you're the one that bit me. dog."

"i'm the reason we're even on it."

"bakugou we're lost again

"bakugou we're lost again. where did he go?!"

you were too busy taking in the school than focusing on where your little friend went.

you both started freaking out, you were lost in this huge foreign school.

"woahh, who's that?" you heard a feminine voice. "she's too pretty to not have a powerful quirk. i can feel it! but i haven't seen her around." she was talking aloud to her larger in size friend.

"y/n. ua high." you introduced yourself, hoping she could help you and your little blonde out.

"ohh, that names been passed around. but.. why are you here?" she asked politely.

"uh, we followed some guy named shindo here. he said we could come check things out but we lost him."

"ohh! that guy." she let off a soft laugh. "he's in my class, i'm camie. i can help you find him. who's to turn down a ua high student?"

"hey, short stuff. who's the friend?" the guy tuned in. he was kinda scary. you wondered if you could take him in a fight.

"why do you ca-"

"bakugou. katsuki bakugou. he's certainly a charmer." you said sarcastically, taking the attention off his attitude. you were in their school, after all. "i absolutely adore your hero costume."