The Two Halves of a Puzzle

Start from the beginning

          Profession - Secretary of Riddhhan for the corporate world / Assassin for the Mafia world
Nationality - French
Age47
Skills Expert in hand-to-hand combat, have mastery of a wide range of weapons, including daggers, throwing knives, and using the latest guns.
She has an art of disguise and can blend easily in any environment to make her mission accomplished
Relationship status -  Divorced 15 years ago 

''Avira, where is Ridhaan'' she asked Riddhaan's assistant who was dressed in a yellow Saree looking at the river continuously as if keeping an eye on it.  

''He was inside'' She was about to complete the sentence but the sudden hustle and bustle made her stop, ''There he is'' she said with a pleasant smirk lying on her face.

Riddhaan Veer Shekhawat

 A tall figure emerged from the water, droplets cascading from his glistening toned physique

 A tall figure emerged from the water, droplets cascading from his glistening toned physique. His muscles, sculpted and defined, and tanned skin shimmer under the sunlight. Wearing a white silk dhoti, emboryed with a gold pleated border he collected some holy water in his hand and offered it to lord Surya (Sun).  He took a deep breath and started chanting the mantras while offering his prayers which made his chest rise and fall in rhythm with the river's waves, his neck was adorned by a Rudrakash necklace, and a bracelet wrapped around his wrist and bicep, as soon as he raised his hands to join to devote the lord Surya his thick veins popped out taking every breathe away.

 As soon as he was done offering his prayers he slicked his hair back, the tiny droplet of water was cascading down his hair strands to his face and was disappearing in his neck. He took huge steps and came out of the river and straight away went to the vanity, changing into a fresh pair of Dhoti, he came back, and with powerful steps, he entered the temple. Everyone present there chanted only one name which was Rana Riddhaan Veer Shekhawat, the king himself.

As soon as he sat the priest started worshipping the lingam, instructing Riddhaan to worship the god of the entire universe with the utmost concentration. The priest asked him to chant the Maha Mritunjya Mantra while doing the maha abhishek. He obliged and started chanting the mantras, his powerful and deep voice echoed in the temple mixed with the ringing bells which created a blissful environment, and the devotees kept showering the god with flowers.

At the end, he kneels before Mahadev, demeanor a mix of reverence and devotion.  His eyes are closed, and his head is bowed in deep contemplation. His hands which are always covered with blood from countless battles and hardships, are folded in prayer, and his still grey eyes which are always cold are filled with devotion. He is a big devotee of lord Shiva, when everyone kneels before him but his head only bows down to his mentor, his strength and his only inspiration.

''Har har Mahadev'' his voice thundered in their entire premises and devotees kept chanting it again and again.

After the pooja was done, Riddhaan left and the royal family distributed the gifts among the people. The people of Rajasthan were very happy they continued worshipping Mahadev.