What's Next?

Wow, this book took at least 6 months to write, and already so much has happened.

1. My first Wattpad story blew up

2. I finished attack on titan season 2

3. I spent at least a week and a half in grief (mha chapter 362- if you know you know)

4. Finished all exams! - I don't think I can describe to you the amount of joy that I am feeling :)

5. Finished this book

I am quite sure that after reading the end of this book, you must all be so confused. 

Let me explain:

I have explained it briefly at some points of the story and in recent Q&As as well, but I'll give you a full rundown. Since so many people like this book, and because nobody likes to read a book that's over 30+ chapters, I have decided to make this as a series and split it into three books.

This book has the start of Season 1 in AOT, then the next book will have the end of Season 1 and Season 2 AOT, with the last and final book having a time skip and Season 4.

So with that being said, I recommend that you do not delete this story from your library and reading lists just yet, because even though this story is technically completed, I will be keeping this as ongoing so that I can tell you guys when book 2 comes out. And even if you guys accidentally do delete it, I will also announce it on my Wattpad profile and other stories, so if you are following you can get all the information you need!

As to when it comes out, I intend on taking a break from this series. Chapter one of Y/n Tokito is now out and the Nezuko in Stranger Things hiatus is officially over, so I will be updating on there during my break. This is also because I actually haven't seen all of aot (uncultured ik), so I want some time to complete the anime before I write some more.

I also plan on doing one more story after the Nezuko in Stranger Things book is complete before I release the second book, so the plan looks something like this:

1. Update the two currently ongoing books.

2. Finish Nezuko in Stranger Things

3. Start a new book

4. Finish Y/n Tokito

5. Start second Y/n Iguro book

Does this mean that I am completely stopping this series? Absolutely not. My love for this book could rival with my love for Bakugo-(DO NOT judge me). Every time I start writing a new chapter, I get excited and can't stop, I enjoy writing it so much and I am so glad you guys like it as much as I do, it warms my heart so much. 

I don't know how long it will be before I can write this series again, but once it happens I will make sure to let you know right away! And also, since you guys cant really call me my anything, call me Brenda :)

Goodbye. Farewell. Bye-bye! See you later. So long. Leave-taking. See you. And any other word in the English dictionary that means Bye :)

 And any other word in the English dictionary that means Bye :)